Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

YO SKEETER VALENTINE LAY OFF THE RAFFLE CRACK TICKETS..... For the record I'm Not trying to hate on you hard but thats just crazy! You must have spent a lot of time and effort for all that. might as well pay resell for your time spent. Unless you're a reseller.......?

If thats what he wants to do for his shoes let him cook. I to this day never understand why people judge other people for what they do go get THEIR shoes. Let em do what they want...

i live in houston...got like 10 malls...hit the north side of houston yesterday....took about 3 hours...

hit the south side today...took about 3 hours...little less because i doubled back to a north side store that only allowed 1 ticket even though they had all 3 shoes in the raffle...

i took a person with me yesterday and a person today...

ive gotten this many tickets before and have gotten 1 call...lmao...
I wish I had an economical car to do that, paying resell would be cheaper than driving around in my truck I only hit the southside: gulfgate, almeda and Baybrook... Hibbets called me today for the KDs

Last edited:

what if these end up being abundant like the 3lab5s
Oh, there is gonna be some full fledged restocks. Jordan aint passing up on getting that $250 a shoe. Why settle for $170, when you can get $250??

Oh, there is gonna be some full fledged restocks. Jordan aint passing up on getting that $250 a shoe. Why settle for $170, when you can get $250??
limited/hype > an extra 80 per pair. This shoe aint keeping the lights on for them... they know what keeps people coming back and it's not by making enough pairs for everyone.

10ge6fp.jpg

Got bored here in the ICU. The ultimate lace swap. :lol:

Last edited:
We have a lot of solemartyr's in the game now...guess its gonna be a ******** of unclaimed pairs at all NT's 

Last edited:
8/9/11 will be unclaimed for Champagnes at NikeATL. 9/10/10.5 for Cigars.

So if I may ask how does that work? just show up early, or after the claimed pairs are distributed.? Never attempted this, and only using as a backup plan for trade bait if I don't get a call today cause I can't fit any of those lol

So if I may ask how does that work? just show up early, or after the claimed pairs are distributed.? Never attempted this, and only using as a backup plan for trade bait if I don't get a call today cause I can't fit any of those lol
just treat it as a FCFS and the release time is whenever the Pickup time is over.

My Brothers Co-Workers offered $1500.00 for the pack in their sizes…...

I shall no more hunt for my 10.5

9.5 and 9 are my new Targets

Resale is real out here…  Have any of you guys been in the Nike SB dunk Thread today….Gezzzz The Black Sheeps are killing it right now! 

$600+ for a $105 nike….

Nike is gonna have people getting hurt this weekend

Seriously 

I've got 0 raffle tickets and didn't attempt RSVP, trying to cop 2 pairs of cigars and 1 champagne on Saturday. Just going to roll the dice on ndc and hope everybody is too busy with what the kds.

If thats what he wants to do for his shoes let him cook. I to this day never understand why people judge other people for what they do go get THEIR shoes. Let em do what they want...
I'm lettin him cook....                                                                         

Look, I get it. I really hope he gets a pair of shoes for all that work. I'm just surprised,but not. 40 raf tickets. & 30 online? Thats a lot. Like he said he's entered this many times before and received 1 call so idk i'm not in his position. 

Back
Top Bottom