Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Mad I even answered the question. I'm sure he appreciates the opinion but in all reality, get what you like man. We all rock our clothes in different ways.

man i'm feeling the champagne ones, also the world cup VI's we gotta get in a pack with the chris pauls?

i dont see these being hard to unload for a reseller. the demand for these is crazy and they made what 25-50k per pair? people will strike out

man i'm feeling the champagne ones, also the world cup VI's we gotta get in a pack with the chris pauls?
yeah mang, $500 pack...

should be interesting to see with all this stuff coming out this weekend...

I got the champagnes on lock with the RSPV NDC Boston. I'm not even feeling them really....using them for trade bait for the cigars.:pimp:

I got the champagnes on lock with the RSPV NDC Boston. I'm not even feeling them really....using them for trade bait for the cigars.
pimp.gif
the chances of pulling off that trade are extremely low

I got the ACT' test tomorrow morning and will not be able to get these.

Do you guy think someone would trades these for a pair of DS Bred 1s, or no?

Good luck, same thing over here 

Good luck to you, and I am actually pretty salty about the test being scheduled the 14th, haha.

It's a huge weekend of releases that I actually like. The Cigar 6 and the Infrared23 Lows are two super clean shoes that I'm missing out on due to it.

Good luck to you, and I am actually pretty salty about the test being scheduled the 14th, haha.

It's a huge weekend of releases that I actually like. The Cigar 6 and the Infrared23 Lows are two super clean shoes that I'm missing out on due to it.
I had SATs the other week but managed to scoop a pair of WTKD's and flip them for some LM's to make up for missing out on retail

I hope someone will oop you, but if you want some EU sites, PM me 

Back
Top Bottom