Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Might pull my first all-nighter since college.

I'd like to try some of the international sites early...never really felt like messing with them, but might for this release.

I'm such an old fart, I'm used to going to bed @ 9PM and getting up around 5.  This might be a long day.  Might start rescheduling clients now and telling them I don't feel well and get some rest....
tongue.gif
Old Fart is hilarious...Im up there too and wake up round 0445-0515 PST EVEYRDAY, even on weekends, well 0450 on Saturdays!!! Im getting one a these, dont know how but getting ONE! 

Well...maybe I will sleep.

If some of the overseas sites are delayed...might as well. Will be on the lookout for the links throughout the day.

Good luck all!

So far, it's not looking like TLO. But I feel like it's been a while since Nike made a release TLO. Anyone remember the last one?

I wouldn't be surprised if they got rid of TLO altogether. It def. encouraged automation more than a regular launch.

So far, it's not looking like TLO. But I feel like it's been a while since Nike made a release TLO. Anyone remember the last one?

I wouldn't be surprised if they got rid of TLO altogether. It def. encouraged automation more than a regular launch.
It's definitely been a while since the last TLO. The Carmine 6s were the last pair.

I haven't read this whole thread, but how limited are these supposed to be? Is it a high price tag but also likely 20-25k pairs or is this more likely 10k or less made of each? I secured a pair of champagnes in my size 10.5 manually over RSVP with NTSF, but I'm really looking for the Cigars.

man i entered about 16 raffles between the cigars/champagne, infrared 11s and denim 1s. I have to get at least one call right? lmao

definitely need to sell these tiffs so I can get the champagnes. Im glad these dont seem as limited as I thought though.

man i entered about 16 raffles between the cigars/champagne, infrared 11s and denim 1s. I have to get at least one call right? lmao
You'd be surprised. It's all the luck of the draw. U could not get one call while a dude only entered once and could win.

I haven't read this whole thread, but how limited are these supposed to be? Is it a high price tag but also likely 20-25k pairs or is this more likely 10k or less made of each? I secured a pair of champagnes in my size 10.5 manually over RSVP with NTSF, but I'm really looking for the Cigars.

Congrats on the rsvp. I don't think too many folks got thru.

so my wife missed a call for from footaction.. called them back and said sorry you missed the call no shoes for you!  what the heck man!  

Back
Top Bottom