Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Theses kicks are sick man, I might end up copping every six that drops this year"!! Even thou theses joints you no are going to be LIMITED and exclusive releases unless you pay a arm and a leg for them"!!

nice $250 a pop. maybe its been addressed but can someone briefly explain the crazy price on these?

three jordans releasing in the same month with a price tag of $250 thats if you split the brazil pack. ($250 for cp3s?? f yo couch)

oh i remmeber when a can of pop was only a dime! 10 cents!!! gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

From what I understand, the Fear 5's would have been an easier cop /  ( Pair vs Pair ) , Luckily there is two colors so you will have the chance to steal one. Good luck out there. 

-Fresh 
thats hard to believe considering Fear 5's where not released online at all.. 

nice $250 a pop. maybe its been addressed but can someone briefly explain the crazy price on these?

three jordans releasing in the same month with a price tag of $250 thats if you split the brazil pack. ($250 for cp3s?? f yo couch)

oh i remmeber when a can of pop was only a dime! 10 cents!!! gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
because Nike can.. and they will sell out instantly for 250 dollars each. 

Theses kicks are sick man, I might end up copping every six that drops this year"!! Even thou theses joints you no are going to be LIMITED and exclusive releases unless you pay a arm and a leg for them"!!
man these are beauties.. im fending for these!!! 

The fake / GM pairs on eBay is killing the resell value for authentic pairs.
GOOD! I want to wear em anyway. If I can get 2 pair of champagnes at retail or close, one is getting beat.

The age of reselling is coming to an end. I'll miss keeping my pairs for free but I welcome $250 Js if it will help the shoe buying experience get back to normal. Tired of jumping through hoops for shoes made to shoot hoops.

Last edited:
Knew they would be 250. Idk why they don't just release in a pack but still gonna try for the cigars for sure

"You have to figure that resellers on eBay already selling these cigar 6's for  5, 6 hundred dollars already and they anti even came out yet you no? Then you have to think about how people be putting up all theses pictures of the kicks that suppose to be the real ones and they end up being fakes man.

Trust me it happen to me once before and i had to learn my lesson from that quickly. 

how you figure?

It puts much more pairs on the market. Usually when there is a bunch more pairs on the market prices drop. Sellers try to out sell one another.

Less pairs = High prices

More pairs = Lower prices
yea but I think the prices will be higher on legit pairs. similar to the db 4s. there are plenty of fake pairs on ebay but the few real pairs fetch the most money.

how you figure?

It puts much more pairs on the market. Usually when there is a bunch more pairs on the market prices drop. Sellers try to out sell one another.

Less pairs = High prices

More pairs = Lower prices
That's not true look at the royal Is most pairs on eBay are fakes but people with legit pairs will charge theirs higher because they know they have legit pairs. Not saying all do but most do.

yea but I think the prices will be higher on legit pairs. similar to the db 4s. there are plenty of fake pairs on ebay but the few real pairs fetch the most money.
Exactly what I said right here. The legit pairs are gonna go for more most likely just because of their authenticity

NDC didnt even say they were releasing WTKD on the 14th, just RUVilla
nerd.gif

That's not true look at the royal Is most pairs on eBay are fakes but people with legit pairs will charge theirs higher because they know they have legit pairs. Not saying all do but most do.

Exactly what I said right here. The legit pairs are gonna go for more most likely just because of their authenticity

The average hypebeast doesn't know what is and what isn't authentic. For every authentic high priced pair, 25 fake / GM pairs will sell first for hundreds of dollars less.

I ran into this issue when selling my DS authentic Concords.

The average hypebeast doesn't know what is and what isn't authentic. For every authentic high priced pair, 25 fake / GM pairs will sell first for hundreds of dollars less.

I ran into this issue when selling my DS authentic Concords.
I guess we both have our points then. I can't really disagree with you but it does come down to the shoe and the demand for them as some of the biggest factors

Back
Top Bottom