Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Hello,

Thank you for your Email. Unfortunately, due to a technical difficulty, the Air Jordan 6 RETRO 'Cigar' have been released today, although the release date is bound for June 14th. Your order will not be taken into consideration, as we are not allowed to sell the shoes prior to the original release date.

We apologize for the troubles, but we have cancelled the order and will refund you as soon as possible.

For more questions, please contact us again.

Freundlichen Grüße / Kind Regards

madeleine metz | customer service agent
:::::::::::::: KICKZ AG ::::::::::::::::
landwehrstr. 60 | 80336 munich | germany
hotline 0800-100 8000
t ::: +49 89 324 781 60
f ::: +49 89 324 781 99
e ::: [email protected]
w ::: http://www.kickz.com

kickz ag | sitz und registergericht muenchen | hrb 134285
vorstand: christian grosse mba (u.c.t)
vorsitzender des aufsichtsrates: dr. peter-paul stengel
ust-idnr.: DE159424673

Straight from the horse's mouth.

That's foul 
forreal 
mean.gif
 that's happened before with other companies and they honored the orders 
mean.gif

Thats bs :smh:

Just recieved an email, saying the shoe is sold out and can not be shipped.

Last edited:
Good looks on the link...was too late for it, but looks like it doesn't matter now...sucks you guys got cancelled.

At least there's one more place to try (if you didn't know it before) on RD.  

I'm hoping for closer to the LAB series numbers on these.  Higher production numbers + higher initial cost should hopefully deter some of the resellers.  My only concern now is traffic on the sites w/ all the other releases that day.  I'd like to get through on FNL and use my GCs, but when they announced they were getting the WTKDs, got me a bit stressed I won't be able to get past the SPA (even though with patience, I usually do).

Little over a week left, good luck to everybody!

Sucks, but I'm cool with them cancelling if it means them saving their JB account. If they shipped and Nike put the hammer down, that means one less place for all of us to cop Js online.

Idk i still haven't gotten any kind of cancellation email yet. I just emailed kickz to ask if orders will be cancelled. Hopefully not

if orders did go through for kickz.com

its a good chance especially with 2 pairs in one package you will get hit with customs charges

i ordered from them years ago and got hit with a $50.00 charge

why would you even consider buying these from kickz ? shipping is high and on top of that the customs fees will be high as well.

why would you even consider buying these from kickz ? shipping is high and on top of that the customs fees will be high as well.
considering retail on these are $250. Retail + tax + ship = around $280 total. I paid $308 total shipped for the cigars from kickz. In my opinion, that $58 bucks over retail ($28 after ship & tax) is well worth it to not have to deal with any headaches of this limited release. Customs is a gamble, you might get hit with it but you might not.

I just hope that my order doesn't get cancelled lol.

Last edited:

considering retail on these are $250. Retail + tax + ship = around $280 total. I paid $308 total shipped for the cigars from kickz. In my opinion, that $58 bucks over retail ($28 after ship & tax) is well worth it to not have to deal with any headaches of this limited release. Customs is a gamble, you might get hit with it but you might not.

I just hope that my order doesn't get cancelled lol.
Customs depends on how they fill the customs form. If they mark them as goods then you will get hit with customs fees.

My last 3 orders from Hanon were marked as gift so i didnt get customs fees.

Customs depends on how they fill the customs form. If they mark them as goods then you will get hit with customs fees.

My last 3 orders from Hanon were marked as gift so i didnt get customs fees.

Other stores aren't that kind, kickz declares the retail value.
So 1 pair under $250 shouldn't get taxed but 2 pairs will almost certainly get you hit.

Other stores aren't that kind, kickz declares the retail value.
So 1 pair under $250 shouldn't get taxed but 2 pairs will almost certainly get you hit.
itll be close then. I got just the cigars and will see if I get hit with them. never ordered internationally so I don't even know how that works. also did anyone's order get cancelled? I think the guy earlier might've been pissed he missed out and started trying to blow smoke up everyones ***. either way im good because ill probably end up with a few come release so cant be mad.

Gonna be a rough week lol. Need these and trying for WTKD/TWL also
no idea how im going to pull this off much less afford $750 worth a shoes lol.

Anything $200+ is more than likely getting hit with a broker fee(customs)

A $300 shoe the broker fee could be $75 just depends

Anything $200+ is more than likely getting hit with a broker fee(customs)

A $300 shoe the broker fee could be $75 just depends
well its not a $300 shoe. the shipping alone was over 50 euros so that makes the shoe closer to 200 USD if not 200. if I get hit with the customs I hope its only like $10-20.

well its not a $300 shoe. the shipping alone was over 50 euros so that makes the shoe closer to 200 USD if not 200. if I get hit with the customs I hope its only like $10-20.

Ok like say $225 range would lower the fee to 40-55 bucks

Again depends on declared value from the shipper and the shipping service used

And just a heads up if it's ups you won't know about the charge till the driver pulls up asking for a check for the fee and unless you pay on the spot no shoes for you lol

Yeah lets hope that doesn't happen. :lol: if it does it is what it is

Back
Top Bottom