Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Just copped those cigars, good info. Just out if curiosity do they have a nike/jb account? And why the difference in price between cigar and champagne?

A thousand reps your way, just copped both.

Just copped those cigars, good info. Just out if curiosity do they have a nike/jb account? And why the difference in price between cigar and champagne?

They do, they are very legit. I've copped from them a bunch of times.

Last edited:
Ok got you. Just read the comment saying they get you with the customs too :smh:
The cigars cost me $308 shipped. Another $25-50 is kinda expensive

Ok got you. Just read the comment saying they get you with the customs too
mean.gif

The cigars cost me $308 shipped. Another $25-50 is kinda expensive
With 1 pair you should be good, just hope for the best but for people like me that copped both be ready to drop between $45-$70 on customs.

Even with customs I just ended up a little over 600.  These were going to each cost me $275 local, $267 on ndc, and $281 eastbay/footlocker.

The extra couple bucks was worth me not having to deal with the headache.

Yea hope I dont get hit with customs. But like you said with tax I'm paying close to $275 for a pair so extra few bucks dont bother me. Plus, it'll be worth it if I get em early :smokin

I had originally said i did not want this one... but after this pic i think im going for both know
I hated the initial pics, they were so bad but once the high quality pics started dropping my opinion on them started to change.

I still think Cigars are 10 times better than them.

Does kickz.com always release a week and a half early? Or should I be worried they are going to cancel my order?

kickz.com always brings me to the uk site, anyone know how to change it
Its your cookies, if your in a hurry just try a different browser.

To fix it you need to delete all kickz cookies or go to the top of the page where it says language click international and then usa.
Does kickz.com always release a week and a half early? Or should I be worried they are going to cancel my order?

Last edited:
Thank you so much for that kickz info, just copped my sz 13 in the cigars for $308.60 shipped. Easily worth the extra $50 to not have to deal with any headaches with this release. 

I'm just hoping that i don't get hit with customs fees. Anyone who's copped off this site before, have you gotten hit with customs fees for ordering just 1 pair?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Outside of bigger sizes in Champagnes they are pretty much gone at this point.  @mwalker
was kind enough to post the link over 2 hours ago.

:lol: I was wonder what was going on when I seen the posts before me. Was sizes back up? There was a couple in the champagne and 3 for the cigar on the last link I posted.

kickz just droppe dthe cigars and champ out of nowhere. Cooped one of each. The champ was more expensive too...

Not bad. Paid little over retail cant complain. I checked out one shoe by shoe so i dont get customs. Sold out real fast.

Back
Top Bottom