Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Alot of euro sites are selling for under $250 though. seen $199 $213 on a couple

Last edited:
Does someone have the link on NDC to these? I am lazy and don't have the product code. You will be generously repped .

saved me the trouble this go round 
smokin.gif

I know both are in demand but I've seen more of you saying you guys want the cigars more than the champagnes?

Im personally going for the champagnes something about the cw of the cigars makes me feel I wouldnt be able to wear it with most of my outfits?

Call window is closing quick, really disappointed nothing came through, I always try and avoid being pesomistic, but I don't feel like anymore let down so I doubt I bother with online if no calls come through within the hr.

Call window is closing quick, really disappointed nothing came through, I always try and avoid being pesomistic, but I don't feel like anymore let down so I doubt I bother with online if no calls come through within the hr.
Bro, first off they're shoes. Second, try your luck online and if you strike out, well hell that means you just saved 500+ dollars. Ain't that serious sir.

Bro, first off they're shoes. Second, try your luck online and if you strike out, well hell that means you just saved 500+ dollars. Ain't that serious sir.

Different strokes for different folks bro, some people ain't able to handle the let down.

Soo.. The HOH/FA fairy failed for me.. How did everyone else do? Did the Shoe Fairy delivered the call?

it sucks trying to score  on EU sites bc they always oversell. and with these shoes I'm gonna have 300 bucks tied up until they refund my money in three days. 300 times 2 or 3 sites sucks

Uh, Yeah...I thought that's what they were?? I know exactly what they are bruh, and its the aggravation of constant strike out on something you nonchalantly just dismissed, if I choose to put that kinda weight in the value of my purchases than tthat's me, and I get it, your theory/words are logical, however if I was so strongly attempting to spend 500 than saving it wasn't gonna change my life around. No disrespect

man, those are some ugly shoes.

I was wondering why kids here in Canada have been in line since Wednesday night

Uh, Yeah...I thought that's what they were?? I know exactly what they are bruh, and its the aggravation of constant strike out on something you nonchalantly just dismissed, if I choose to put that kinda weight in the value of my purchases than tthat's me, and I get it, your theory/words are logical, however if I was so strongly attempting to spend 500 than saving it wasn't gonna change my life around. No disrespect
Well if you feel that strongly about it than adapt to the changes in the sneaker game. Everyone who gets everything they want (for the most part) have adapted to the changes in the sneaker game including myself. I struck out on a pair for Jordan 11 lows (tuxedos) and watched as everyone else got them with ease so I decided that I'm done striking out and starting adapting, making friends, researching how to cop on online, etc. 

Adapt to the game my brother.

Well if you feel that strongly about it than adapt to the changes in the sneaker game. Everyone who gets everything they want (for the most part) have adapted to the changes in the sneaker game including myself. I struck out on a pair for Jordan 11 lows (tuxedos) and watched as everyone else got them with ease so I decided that I'm done striking out and starting adapting, making friends, researching how to cop on online, etc. 

Adapt to the game my brother.

Repped, and Respect! been trying My G!
Jus really unsuccessful thus far. This site is about as social as I get, I only have a twitter to keep up with releases and such, no ig or none of that, plus only a year under my belt in a new city, not throwing no pitty party at all. I'm doing what I can to make it easier on myself, as stated, its jus taking longer than I'd like. With corp cracking down on releases and procedure I can't even use the connects I had over all the years back home cause its too risky for them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom