Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

I was going to wait and see what little mom and pop stores are going to charge but I called 2 stores this afternoon one wanted $600.00 the other $700.00

Also a reseller off cl us asking $600.00

So I gave in and ordered off iss

I would like the champagnes also but I really wanted the cigars out of both of them so that's the one I picked

Too bad these korean middle eastern Indian Paki mom and pop stores all over New York City have to be so damn crooked
l would have paid 450 cash in a heartbeat

I have a hook up for a shop that does raffles hopefully that's how I get the champagnes
What NYC mom and pop stores do you know of? Any in manhatten? If so, could you please let me know store names?

Cart jacked on sns and still got charged from paypal
That's the risk with SNS. At least I got me an Aqua 11 out the deal  
pimp.gif

NikeEU had them for £170 and Size.co.uk had them for £135! Standard price for 2's - 6's but I got cart jacked :frown:

They only lasted for 15mins on NikeEU lawl

i love how sizes were disappearing as the timer went down

They sell instore first before online. Only left inventory from stores makes it to the site. That's why you see sizes disappear.

Had a pair in reserve but site crash and couldn't check out. As soon it was back, size was gone :smh:

That's it, not trying anymore as $199 was the reasonable price for them

Last edited:

NikeEU had them for £170 and Size.co.uk had them for £135! Standard price for 2's - 6's but I got cart jacked :frown:

They only lasted for 15mins on NikeEU lawl
I got through on footlocker eu about 20 mins ago now i wonder if my order will get canceled

I got through on footlocker eu about 20 mins ago now i wonder if my order will get canceled
Footlocker EU is awful for release day, 8am comes along and NikeEU tweet a link, size? tweet a link and FL tweet a broken one. I'm assuming people have only just been able to cop from them (4hours after release) Hope they dont cancel on you :smile:

If it's already in your cart, shouldn't you already be in the checkout process ready to click "finalize payment" while waiting for the countdown? You're like a few steps behind, no?

EDIT: I can't read. I thought you were going through the process after  the countdown.

Last edited:

Footlocker EU is awful for release day, 8am comes along and NikeEU tweet a link, size? tweet a link and FL tweet a broken one. I'm assuming people have only just been able to cop from them (4hours after release) Hope they dont cancel on you :smile:
hope so i grabbed them for a cousin he was willing to spend 450 on each shoe so the 300 wasnt bad

What site online you guys going for first>   FTL    FNL    NDC   SP   EB   CHMPS ?????

Back
Top Bottom