Jordan Retro VI White Black 2010 Detailed VIDEO.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by inglewooood

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Pass on the shoes.

I'm starting to wonder if JB gives SG samples to promote.

trust me they dont hes just a 4o yr old man from Maplewood NJ with way to much time and money alot of money haha

dude (SG) has a lot to learn about JB

Yea its funny that he has so much money from his bootcamp and buys so many sneakers and is still so clueless on JB product knowledge he has alot to learn

There's a lot of people like that (mostly celebrities). It's nothing new. It's very easy to have a dope collection once you got money. If I wasrich, my collection would be crazy. I could care less about his JB knowledge cuz at the end the day, it doesn't matter these days. he has a dope collectionpoint blank.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by inglewooood

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Pass on the shoes.

I'm starting to wonder if JB gives SG samples to promote.

trust me they dont hes just a 4o yr old man from Maplewood NJ with way to much time and money alot of money haha

dude (SG) has a lot to learn about JB

Yea its funny that he has so much money from his bootcamp and buys so many sneakers and is still so clueless on JB product knowledge he has alot to learn

There's a lot of people like that (mostly celebrities). It's nothing new. It's very easy to have a dope collection once you got money. If I was rich, my collection would be crazy. I could care less about his JB knowledge cuz at the end the day, it doesn't matter these days. he has a dope collection point blank.

You bring up a good point if i was a celebrity with a boat load of money i wouldnt care about sneaker knowledge either

Originally Posted by MH602

Originally Posted by need2sell

never been a major fan of the 6's but damn I might have to cop these

you the first dude ive ever heard say not a fan of 6's. but if you were to pick up some 6s i dont know why this would be the pair. no hate just makin me wonder
im not all in love with the VI's like sum of you guys either. that being said they're prolly the only VI im even considering coppin fromthe 2010 releases, since none of those are gonna be infrared

These were
pimp.gif
back then when they first leaked, and still
pimp.gif
now.

I don't get it when people complain about the speckled midsole, if you complain about these, why not White Cement IVs?

DAMN ... these look GOOD , just as i thought they would.

Cant wait to cop. Im loving that midsole .

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

white-black 6's look tough, those motorsport 6's are trash

co-sign

I didn't like the first pics that surfaced, but judging by this vid I might have to armstrong a pair.

Originally Posted by jgamel81

dude must be rich. he got those motor sports and the v's. each were selling for like 12-1500. must be nice

dude ur talkin bout someone who bought early fusion 3 & 4s, early CDPs (2-21 seriously) and the 7 pack is the only one he didnt get early

Back
Top Bottom