Jordan Retro VII Chambray AUGUST 5TH 2023

Long way from these…my pair from 06 still looking good. Would be surprised if new ones don’t hit sale
IMG_0809.jpeg
IMG_0812.jpeg

So far it seems only Boutiques and such, and SNKRS will only have ‘em
Yeah, that’s what I’m seeing as well for the most part. FL only has them up for 1 location. Maybe shipments are late to big box stores. I don’t know but it’s odd.

These Chambrays will be copped IMMEDIATELY! They look good to me.

Last edited:
Magic33 Magic33 is that you in the vid? If so, I’m sorry fam, but respectfully that was not a good review. I respect the opinion though. He tried to make it as if chambray and Carolina blue is the same color, it’s not. Chambray was never that deep. Close, but no. As far as shape, I loved the shape of the 02 Charcoals.

Ion know though, them joints super ashy. They look worn. And the comparison to the original not helping lol. They are still decent though. Size 10 and under gang, I’ll be waiting for 130 or lower.

That's Mike Rich

I think it's about preference, for me the nubuck texture will definitely make me wait for them to go on sale.

but who knows, it might look better in person than they do on camera.

I also don't agree with him that the white edges. It adds something to a black upper.

That's Mike Rich

I think it's about preference, for me the nubuck texture will definitely make me wait for them to go on sale.

I also don't agree with him that the white edges. It adds something to a black upper.
That’s one of the things that killed his review. When he tried to give a look of the ash he turned the shoe in the eye of that bright spot so you really couldn’t see what he was trying to describe. 7s are a top 5 Jordan for me and Chambrays are a fave! Not completely mad at the changes. I’ll wait to see in person for final judgment, but still cop at the disco.

That's Mike Rich

The white edges definitely make this colorway pop more.

So from what I can see based on a few vids I was watching, these are going to come unlaced. I'm happy about this especially with the 7's because they're factory laced the tightest and choked od and I feel it messes up the shape of the shoe.

I know there’s a way to make the white edges, but would it even work(look right) with the type of material they used?

Also, in the wear testers review he stated chambray is not a color but fabric. True it’s a fabric, but it’s also defined and listed as a color.

Back
Top Bottom