Jordan Retro VII Chambray AUGUST 5TH 2023

IMG_1508.jpeg

Nike soho location - 2023 edition cool in person just a different look from the original

20% off at oneness:

Update - looks like the VIIs are no longer part of the 20% sale.

What is the code?

Applied at checkout, went ahead and grabbed a pair ($172 shipped). Not mad at it and have been wanting these, never had the ‘06 pair.

Oneness is notorious for running sales for a couple of hours, then just shutting them down or pulling items off discount. You have to be on it with them.

Sheesh . I still don’t see it on my end
You have to be quick with Oneness. In the span of 20 mins they'll have a shoe go from 40% off to 60% off to 20% off to full price. I suggest if there is a shoe you are really interested in that has your size add it to cart and then check/refresh the site throughout the day.

You have to be quick with Oneness. In the span of 20 mins they'll have a shoe go from 40% off to 60% off to 20% off to full price. I suggest if there is a shoe you are really interested in that has your size add it to cart and then check/refresh the site throughout the day.
Lol they really must be selling one pair on sale at a time

My pair from takout land today. 160 plus 10 ship. Is an L vs that 140 plus 12 ship saw from oneness for my size yesterday.

But this beats some previous years where every release was a chore for personal cop.

Just wish some 3s would go under retail in my size. Smaller sizes eating there, which is another flip. Use to be the money sizes.

Back
Top Bottom