Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Finally grabbed after 35 min on snkrs. Funny how they kept showing sold out and sizes reappearing

That's how it is. I just came back from spending two months in Germany and they still had a full stock of pure money 4s and other dope Js but everyone was rocking Adidas, even the non limited kicks. Barely saw anyone rocking Js in Frankfurt. In 2013 it was the other way around.

gotta love me some XI's..... one of the nicest colorways in some time....

378037-123.jpg

Showed up to my local Hibbett about 20 min before they opened @ 8 am...about 6 ppl in front on me waiting in 25 degree cold...by 8:10 am I was walking out with my size 13...by 8:30 i was back at home in my bed. Easiest 11 pickup in a while.

Will cop later. Saving for the beluga 2.0 and win like 96. Fingers crossed that these will end up at outlets...

Can't believe DSG worked for me, hell I couldn't even cop the first Lebron 14's last yr kept getting error LOL.

SNKRS App let me down... wouldn't let me enter shipping details then when it did SOLD OUT and the haven't put all my gift cards back... SMH

Snkrs has them right now. I would've thought these would've been gone by now being a fresh XI but Adidas runs the game right now.

Seeing how no one could buy on SNKRS for about 40 mins, it isn't surprising they still have stock now. Look through the thread, people just copped on other sites instead when SNKRS was tripping.

Nike said they want to go deeper into selling directly to the consumer in 2018, they are really going to have to sort out SNKRS first if they are indeed going to do that.

Back
Top Bottom