Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

For those who got in on the SNS deal ($199 shipped), be on the lookout in your email. I just got my shipping confirmation with tracking from them!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Was just about to DM them, thanks for the update.

Yep, and it doesn’t solve JB’s #1 problem-too many releases and bad
cws.

I like these WL82s but did we really need 2 Air Jordan XI releases this year??
I will take as many XIs as they would produce. I don't give a crap about resell and hype. Find another hustle. I mean that in all seriousness. The shoe game was just fine before eBay and resell boutiques became a thing....some of yall are too young to remember that or simply just wasn't born.

I will take as many XIs as they would produce. I don't give a crap about resell and hype. Find another hustle. I mean that in all seriousness. The shoe game was just fine before eBay and resell boutiques became a thing....some of yall are too young to remember that or simply just wasn't born.

I bought my first pair of retros in 2001 (Air Jordan XI Columbias) so I remember clearly how things were. I can objectively say JB put more thought into retro CWs back then simply because they weren’t releasing 3+ retros (including many retro+ cws) a month. Nowadays, they just want to sell as many shoes as possible while putting as little thought into the retro+ cws as possible. I’m honestly surprised the WL82 11s came out so well, given all the garbage retro+ cws we’ve become so used to recently.

Imma just go my Nike.com route on the reds. Too lazy these days
Same lol. Got two jobs plus some online classes. That's why I low key envy folks that can manage to camp on releases or go to conventions/sneakercon/complex etc.

I bought my first pair of retros in 2001 (Air Jordan XI Columbias) so I remember clearly how things were. I can objectively say JB put more thought into retro CWs back then simply because they weren’t releasing 3+ retros (including many retro+ cws) a month. Nowadays, they just want to sell as many shoes as possible while putting as little thought into the retro+ cws as possible. I’m honestly surprised the WL82 11s came out so well, given all the garbage retro+ cws we’ve become so used to recently.

Bro I don't quite follow your thought process at all. Every single XI + colorway has been extremely thoughtful. To me the Gammas was probably the most thoughtful one. It looks like no other Jordan XI.

Now other retro+ shoes have just been beat to death for profit IMO but XIs and even OG Jordan 1s High has been extremely tasteful.

Same lol. Got two jobs plus some online classes. That's why I low key envy folks that can manage to camp on releases or go to conventions/sneakercon/complex etc.

You're good. You got your priorities straight. It ain't lazy if that's what you're doing instead, that's just being responsible.

Years from now, them cats will be saying they envy you for investing in yourself when they were camping on corners and hitting up conventions.

Bro I don't quite follow your thought process at all. Every single XI + colorway has been extremely thoughtful. To me the Gammas was probably the most thoughtful one. It looks like no other Jordan XI.

Now other retro+ shoes have just been beat to death for profit IMO but XIs and even OG Jordan 1s High has been extremely tasteful.

You really think Perforated OG AJ 1 Highs and Letterman 1s were tasteful? Also, I think you pretty much echoed my point-JB usually releases 1 AJ 11 every year and it usually leads to decent cws. This year, they released two cws and WL82s are great but the WL96s look like a poor man’s Melo 11 PE.

JB has trouble scaling up the # of releases and still putting out thoughtful cws.

Back
Top Bottom