Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Screenshot_2017-12-01-21-04-11.png

Honestly, paying over retail doesn’t mean you are a hypebeast.
Paying $300 plus for a $160 release is almost dope fiend status, admin or not. Sorry, can’t do and won’t do. Do y’all thang playboy, but around here, between San Antonio and Houston, we call it like we see it.

Paying $300 plus for a $160 release is almost dope fiend status, admin or not. Sorry, can’t do and won’t do. Do y’all thang playboy, but around here, between San Antonio and Houston, we call it like we see it.
You probably are just getting into shoes just like a lot of other people here on NT.
You have this thing called a shoe collector that some of us are. Been doing this since before you were born.

You probably are just getting into shoes just like a lot of other people here on NT.
You have this thing called a shoe collector that some of us are. Been doing this since before you were born.
Born in 80, which is a few years before Jordan hit the league. If YOU had J’s before that, they were probably Jordache. Paying $300 over retail for some 1s is comical.

Born in 80, which is a few years before Jordan hit the league. If YOU had J’s before that, they were probably Jordache. Paying $300 over retail for some 1s is comical.
If you are near 40 then I’m completely surprised that you are so ignorant to reality.
Yes, there are some hypebeasts but to call anyone that pays above retail is a huge failure to recognize things. That’s completely narrow minded.

It’s really not though. If you’re a collector you can’t possibly obtain every shoe that interests you at retail, especially some of the hyped/limited ones that get eaten up by bots or backdoored. Which means if you want a pair for your collection and you couldn’t get it at retail then you have only one option, which is to pay resale. An extra $300 isn’t a big deal to some people, especially someone who has a large shoe collection.

If you are near 40 then I’m completely surprised that you are so ignorant to reality.
Yes, there are some hypebeasts but to call anyone that pays above retail is a huge failure to recognize things. That’s completely narrow minded.
Invest that money in a suit, and get yo life. Paying a few dollars over retail is one thing, but paying $450 or more for a $160 release is ignorant, IMO.

Last edited:
Invest that money in a suit, and get yo life. Paying a few dollars over retail is one thing, but paying $450 or more for a $160 release is ignorant, IMO.
You do realize how judgmental you sound, correct?
Do you even know what ignorant means?
What does a suit have to do with anything? How do you know these alleged hypebeasts have no suites?

my heiress 11s just came in and I will NEVER EVER IN LIFE buy another pair of gs Jordan's again! plastic soft plastic is dead of carbon plate? etc? these should not come in a men's 10.5 if that's the case. it's quite stupid and backwards

my heiress 11s just came in and I will NEVER EVER IN LIFE buy another pair of gs Jordan's again! plastic soft plastic is dead of carbon plate? etc? these should not come in a men's 10.5 if that's the case. it's quite stupid and backwards
Yea it’s weird for sure. It was decent for me when they were priced accordingly. Men’s retail for them is a scam.

def a scam. I do have to admit they are really sick on foot tho. wow. but quality. idk... if they had real c.f., if he happy

Back
Top Bottom