Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Just JB way of making sure that those who wanted these or was on the fence about the 12s releasing tomorrow, now go out and cop them as a consolation prize!

The thing that got me was that stupid Dean Dome tab. It covered where to enter my password. Had a size 11 all ready for PayPal. All I had to do was enter the password but when I hit the box to place the cursor, the Dean Dome info popped over it. Knew I was screwed as it took a while to tell me they were releasing at the stadium as well. Oh well. I'll wait for next month!

I feel I agree with @sthebest. I've gotten to a point where I don't feel the need for every cool pair or special one that releases. I'm a lot more hesitant (guess it goes with getting older (41). A year ago, I'd jump on the XVI CEO, now, not so much. I do want my pair of XIs though, but can wait for the 11th.

Time to yell for a disco :lol:
The nerve of Nike to drop these and I wasnt able to process my order!

Just JB way of making sure that those who wanted these or was on the fence about the 12s releasing tomorrow, now go out and cop them as a consolation prize!

tenor.gif

Nike with them psych game. :lol:

anybody get confirmation ? it says purchased in the app but nothing in the "orders" tab & no email

Back
Top Bottom