Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

I was in the Dean Dome for LNWR and had no idea they were doing a pop up. A guy walked past my seat with the Jordan bag during the Blue/White game and I went searching the concourse and saw the truck outside...
AJXI2.jpg AJXi.jpg
I just missed out on the shorts. $250 is pretty insane but they were fire in person.

Apologies for any pic/sizing issues. First time trying to upload a pic on this platform.

the shorts we're the ones they we're wearing today? with the huge NC logo on the front?

I was in the Dean Dome for LNWR and had no idea they were doing a pop up. A guy walked past my seat with the Jordan bag during the Blue/White game and I went searching the concourse and saw the truck outside...
AJXI2.jpg AJXi.jpg
I just missed out on the shorts. $250 is pretty insane but they were fire in person.

Apologies for any pic/sizing issues. First time trying to upload a pic on this platform.
Whoa! I wonder if the ndc pairs comes with all of that!

Hmmm maybe this is to get us talkin. We've had it good for a lil while and adidas sales were growing for a while now so maybe they're just taking their foot off the gas. Let us think we're getting them in GR numbers and then take them away from us a month or two before only to surprise drop them and everyone eats them up.

Reading old pages and see that this dude predicted the surprise drop lol.

This few weeks early drop got these dudes buggin with these prices lol

they'll need gone asap tho as soon as they drop on the 11th lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom