Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

So these might not be that hard to get after all?

Hopefully Space Jam easy perhaps. I really don't want to have to settle for the Reds as a consolation prize.

hey guys checking in

i have some interesting info to share soon

something very interesting dropping in 2018

Concords are still slated to drop holiday 18....JB could still change last minute ...it will be very close to the concords back in 95 as far details

also depending how well these 11's perform...possibly we will see another 2 11 release for 2018

internally concord 11 and taxi 12 or cherry 12 for next holiday is making the rounds everything usually get finalized in jan/feb for holiday sometimes earlier

300 pairs were sold at the UNC Midnight Madness event the other night. I was able to snag a pair. Below are photos:
xi_unc_1.jpg

xi_unc_4.jpg

xi_unc_3.jpg

xi_unc_2.jpg

It got dusty in there. For some reason..

Glad you were able to get them man

If you ain’t wearing a shoe for a year you don’t need it :lol:

And you probably have a problem
I just don't Unds a shoe just for the sake of Unds. As corny as it sounds, I'd rather wait for that right moment, that special occasion when I really feel like Unds a shoe because that is where I find the most fun out of this sneaker thing. That is especially true for Jordans. Jordan still have that special appeal to me, that's why you simply won't see me in Jordans on some "regular" day especially some XI. While XI might not be my favorite model, they definitely still feel special. While I own 3 pairs of XI (CDP, '09SJ and 72-10, all copped on released day), I've actually worn a pair of XI exactly one time ('09 SJ worn in 2014).
Most of my other shoes get Unds at the earliest a year after purchase or even more if there was some kind of "hype" around the shoe. For example, there is no chance of catching me in some Silver Bullet or Gold AM97 this year or even next year probably. I've told my sister as a joke that I won't wear my Pirate Black 350 before 2020.

Back to the topic at hand: I didn't care for at first but those Navy XI are growing on me!

Man, I just realized I have a wedding the weekend they drop and will be out of town.. so unless I get them through SNKRS.. Im assed out. So sick I missed this drop; would've saved me so much stress and probably money now too. :smh:

Was thinking about passing since the concords are rumored to drop next year, but idk if I'll be able to pass now. They look piff.

Sup y'all, for those that got them early, do they fit like last year's space jams?? Compared to my other xi's last year's space jams felt a half size bigger. Hopefully these aren't like that too

Back
Top Bottom