Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

I honestly don’t get a 95 feel out of any of the new 11s.
Patent cut doesn’t mean everything
I agree, but the Patent leather is what separates this model from the others previous to them. So its does matter.
Everything about the 45 Jam had a 95 feel to them.

These win 82s arent mine but this is how i want mine. Not od pat leather, just right like my 2016 sj

air-jordan-11-midnight-navy-detailed-preview.jpg

20161215_004038.jpg

I agree, but the Patent leather is what separates this model from the others previous to them. So its does matter.
Everything about the 45 Jam had a 95 feel to them.

The Jumpman facing the right way is what makes that release unique (just like the originals).

Should've pull the trigger when I had the chance, I'll wait.

But these are str8 to feet when bought

Is it me or was the shape/toe box a lil better on the last jams? These 11s comin look like they got the same old toebox

They had to be. I read/heard the 11s were a narrow fit from virtually everyone. When people said the December retro was wider, I went TTS. They fit my wide feet really great. I hope these new ones are the same.

I just don't Unds a shoe just for the sake of Unds. As corny as it sounds, I'd rather wait for that right moment, that special occasion when I really feel like Unds a shoe because that is where I find the most fun out of this sneaker thing. That is especially true for Jordans. Jordan still have that special appeal to me, that's why you simply won't see me in Jordans on some "regular" day especially some XI. While XI might not be my favorite model, they definitely still feel special. While I own 3 pairs of XI (CDP, '09SJ and 72-10, all copped on released day), I've actually worn a pair of XI exactly one time ('09 SJ worn in 2014).
Most of my other shoes get Unds at the earliest a year after purchase or even more if there was some kind of "hype" around the shoe. For example, there is no chance of catching me in some Silver Bullet or Gold AM97 this year or even next year probably. I've told my sister as a joke that I won't wear my Pirate Black 350 before 2020.

Back to the topic at hand: I didn't care for at first but those Navy XI are growing on me!
sounds ridiculous

Most of my other shoes get Unds at the earliest a year after purchase or even more if there was some kind of "hype" around the shoe. For example, there is no chance of catching me in some Silver Bullet or Gold AM97 this year or even next year probably. I've told my sister as a joke that I won't wear my Pirate Black 350 before 2020.

Back to the topic at hand: I didn't care for at first but those Navy XI are growing on me!
By 2020 you will realize those Sleezy boost are pretty ugly..

Back
Top Bottom