Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

They don’t give out codes because they want foot traffic and people to physically go to the stores thinking we will buy something when we do
Only time I ever buy anything is when I’m picking my reserved shoe
We should no problems grabbing these imo

Last edited:
Air-Jordan-11--565x372.png
Okay Dont Copp!!!
And they use saturation filter too. Theyre gonna be gym red which is a gross shade

Pollo loco says they can’t physically have your phone because of liability...try using that logic lol

Tell them corporate said so

Another question, Can WC rewards be combined for FNL?

Can’t combine them... BUT, say you find a shirt or socks that are worth $20. Use your rewards, item becomes free. Then, you have the option to return the same item for store credit because “I don’t have the receipt.” So, go online. Pick up item in store, and return to a different store. Then use GC + Reward on launch day.

I tried to ask for the code at FTL so I could post here but the employee just grabbed my phone and put in the code himself. lol

He said he's not allowed to give out the codes verbally. :stoneface:

I have the screen recording option on my IPhone X, I’ma try it lol

Can’t combine them... BUT, say you find a shirt or socks that are worth $20. Use your rewards, item becomes free. Then, you have the option to return the same item for store credit because “I don’t have the receipt.” So, go online. Pick up item in store, and return to a different store. Then use GC + Reward on launch day.

Yea I’d just save the extra wc reward lol

We always had ticket raffles here in Minneapolis and now everyone has switched to app reservations. Sure this has been asked but if I spend $300 to get to platinum and then return the stuff do they take away the platinum status?

We always had ticket raffles here in Minneapolis and now everyone has switched to app reservations. Sure this has been asked but if I spend $300 to get to platinum and then return the stuff do they take away the platinum status?

No but if you are doing it for this release it may be too late now. It takes a few days for it to register

Anyone in the Philly/New Jersey area KOP mall ruvilla giving people the opportunity to reserve a pair of the 11s. They have a bunch of pairs.

Seeing codes and not being able to use them bc I will be out of town<<<<<<<<<<<<

Back
Top Bottom