Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

But did you lick the sole?
ScratchyDimwittedAnemone-max-1mb.gif

Sadly this is how I imagine people wearing them... wearing random *** **** that doesn't match at all.

After clearing cache, uninstall, reinstall
I got both snkrs & nike+. Still need other apps

Hey guys, this is my first time doing the app reservation. For champs do I still have to check in a store to complete my reservation?

there seem to be a bunch of these around. i know stupid question....but any chance you think they hit nike.com and not sell out immediately?

Only if you want the extra minute, increasing your chances.

I don't understand this part. Extra minute for what? It might sound obvious to most people here, but I just thought you reserve on the app and walk in on Saturday. Are the reservations in order of signing up and the minutes puts you ahead of others?

I don't understand this part. Extra minute for what? It might sound obvious to most people here, but I just thought you reserve on the app and walk in on Saturday. Are the reservations in order of signing up and the minutes puts you ahead of others?

Lol

Correct, the more minutes, the better the chances for a reservation at your chosen stores.
https://www.footlocker.com/launchreservation

Everyone going crazy for these, Im good off these....Just hoping the concords come out next year with the fat Patent leather cut then it'll be worth it.

Back
Top Bottom