Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Repped for this beautiful pic. I posted these in here a few weeks ago. Been wanting navy 11s since the first time I saw these. Jumpman should have been navy like these.

You like the 11's with the Jordan on the lace tabs or without???

Sorry to hear they made you do that

Haha but yeah my stores don’t give out codes
It’s only beacon or they input for you
Thats when I tried for the AS1
So what do I do when this countdown hits 0?

If you lose nothing
If you win it will tell you which store you hit
Then you gotta confirm the pickup by entering a passcode it gives you
You have I believe 2-3 hours to either confirm or deny the reservation
You can also get waitlisted which means if someone doesn’t confirm their reserve within the time to confirm you can get upgraded and possibly get the reservation

Last edited:
Sorry fellas. Went to footlocker and tried to get them to give me the code but the employees were being little *****es about it :smh:

Haha but yeah my stores don’t give out codes
It’s only beacon or they input for you
Thats when I tried for the AS1

If you lose nothing
If you win it will tell you which store you hit
Then you gotta confirm the pickup by entering a passcode it gives you
You have I believe 2-3 hours to either confirm or deny the reservation
You can also get waitlisted which means if someone doesn’t confirm their reserve within the time to confirm you can get upgraded and possibly get the reservation
So it’s like a raffle? So are you SOL without maximum head start? How would it not select all winners instantly?

So it’s like a raffle? So are you SOL without maximum head start? How would it not select all winners instantly?
it is a raffle. those with the highest head start get first dibs on the shoes available. it then moves on to those with lower headstarts. they must have built in some amount of people to place on waitlist since those that win the raffle can decline.

its like a raffle, but within each tier of HS. The maximum head start is gonna be better odds than the lower head start. Example:

100 pairs raffled off between 1000 people with 10 min headstart
50 pairs raffled off between 1000 people with 9 min headstart
10 pairs raffled off between 1000 people with 8 min headstart
etc.

There have been people who won without maximum headstart (depends on the sneaker dropping, the size selected, location selected)

and just because you have maximum headstart doesn't guarantee you will win. Especially now with more and more people having maximum headstart

Yeah it’s like a raffle
You pretty much need a 10HS for any chance to cop
It does select winners instantly
But every winner needs to confirm that they will purchase
Once that countdown ends all winners must enter the passcode they give you and confirm
If you don’t it goes to the person who got waitlisted
When you pickup they usually enter a number in your app, it’s like a pickup code
They ask for ID when you pickup and sometimes again when you checkout

I got a 6 min hs on both fl and champs. Am I screwed? I usually don't use app reservations for kicks.

You are screwed in the sense you won’t hit on any
These should be an easy online cop if you try right when they drop
Or you could just try your luck in store after pickup Times, I think it’s after 3pm

You are screwed in the sense you won’t hit on any
These should be an easy online cop if you try right when they drop
Or you could just try your luck in store after pickup Times, I think it’s after 3pm

Yea I might have to try online as soon as it drops. Or try my luck in person later on. I don't think I'll be too stressed if I miss out this weekend though. Too many releases coming up.

Back
Top Bottom