Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Well I live in Dallas, which is Cowboys HQ. Anyone who’s a fan is gunning for these...
Damn near only reason I’m getting a pair, I’ma wear them on Thanksgiving with a Cowboys Jersey and put them up.

Most Dallas spots got plenty except for the Villas. Their allocation is definitely shared across all the stores. Shouldn't be too bad. Nike Dallas should announce raffles today.

Side note...I just noticed FNL revamped their site. I wonder if their payment processing issues are fixed. I never had the issue since my Chase card is a major CC so it always went straight through. I always cooked FNL for friends and fam.

Most Dallas spots got plenty except for the Villas. Their allocation is definitely shared across all the stores. Shouldn't be too bad. Nike Dallas should announce raffles today.

Side note...I just noticed FNL revamped their site. I wonder if their payment processing issues are fixed. I never had the issue since my Chase card is a major CC so it always went straight through. I always cooked FNL for friends and fam.

FTL/FTA/Champs numbers wouldn’t matter ‘cause it’s all through the app. Most if any left over pairs the employees will call “first” on for themselves. Local FNL only got 2 in each size so the most the bigger FNL could get is maybe 3 in each size. I think these will move well here, only low’s sit.

As far as the payment process online @ FNL goes, for me it was always the simple thing of making sure your phone number was up to date and matched the same number you usually provide making any purchase. I once had my old number on file, & tried to check out. No dice, then updates on my phone number on my WC Account Info. Purchase went through instantly.

Last edited:
FTL/FTA/Champs numbers wouldn’t matter ‘cause it’s all through the app. Most if any left over pairs the employees will call “first” on for themselves. Local FNL only got 2 in each size so the most the bigger FNL could get is maybe 3 in each size. I think these will move well here, only low’s sit.

As far as the payment process online @ FNL goes, for me it was always the simple thing of making sure your phone number was up to date and matched the same number you usually provide making any purchase. I once had my old number on file, & tried to check out. No dice, then updates on my phone number on my WC Account Info. Purchase went through instantly.

Bruh Stonebriar, TownEast, and Parks FNL got Space Jam like numbers. Not sure which location you are referring to. Nike Reserves might go out today bout I doubt it since they did the Midnight Madness release. But yeah they won't sit at all but attainable. Still waiting on Nike Dallas. And Shiehks hasn't said anything at all. Very weird.

Also a lot of folks don't know these are dropping lmao. They are used to the December release.

I don't understand this code **** at all lol someone explain pls

Don't feel bad. Employees don't even understand it. I had young Champs employee pull me to the side and ask me to break it down to him because he never got to experience it since he was an employee. And quite frankly I hope the average individual NEVER catches on so it won't get saturated. Simple process even for the lazy. But that's just my 2 cents on that :nthat:

Magic33 Magic33

Sjs flooded different outlets around my way.
How can u be so sure, they was just
b grades?

They do that to attract people so they will buy other items and come back. Them selling at outlets still nets them more than they would selling to a store.

That's a big difference in them sitting for weeks and being a RTV from a FTL

Because these and the Gym Reds were in production together, should we expect half the total stock numbers for each compared to space jams?

I checked in at my local ftl, but dude was clueless about any codes lol

i figured champs was the same, so i just caught the code like a store away and turn around and left

jj list was pretty short but dude said people been calling about them since last week

Well I live in Dallas, which is Cowboys HQ. Anyone who’s a fan is gunning for these...
Damn near only reason I’m getting a pair, I’ma wear them on Thanksgiving with a Cowboys Jersey and put them up.

I'm also in Dallas and only entered 1 location on the foot apps ....didn't select 3 locations like usually I do.

Hoping a nike reservation, if not then the foot apps, then SNKRS .....plenty of places to cook online so I ain't trippin.

If for some odd reason I miss out then the NT classifieds usually sell around retail, if not then on to next.

Back
Top Bottom