Jordan Retro XI 11/11/17

Listen...yall better quit being cheap and buy these instead of trying to copp $250 to $300 Human Race NMDs and Pigeon SBs. Because next year they gone mess around and severely limit Concords to year 2000 numbers :rofl:. Then you really gone be crying!!!! Just wait and see.
:smile:

I'm doubling up. I've won multiple and keeping the 2 highest quality pairs. After that I will check with friends and family, maybe ooop a pair on here, or take back to store. Resell won't be worth my time when I can help others or simply return.

200.webp

:rofl: Man gone on somewhere! It's too late. You been begging since yesterday. Should have went to the store.

But seriously fam Thursday are the last days to checkin. Fridays are announcements days for Saturday releases
:lol: That’s my fault
Begging for codes tho u got my confused with somebody else. I May have asked but begging :lol:. Far reach I could definitely live without these
I’ll wait for u to find a post with me begging for codes tho or even asking

Last edited:
:lol: That’s my fault
Begging for codes tho u got my confused with somebody else. I May have asked but begging :lol:. Far reach I could definitely live without these
I’ll wait for u to find a post with me begging for codes tho or even asking

Yeah I'm just BSing.:lol: Killing time at work

I mess with the app so rarely I seen there was 55 minutes left and I was trying to get that extra minute in :rofl:
EDIT: “just killing time at work” :lol: repped
Literally laughed out loud

I don't know why I'm on the fence on the '92. XI is my favorite but I'm having a hard time deciding if I should pick these up if I get chosen for the raffle. I don't think these will sell out anyways. '96 though, I like the red colorway.

Sitting everywhere here in Australia. FTL, boutique stores and online. $300 AUD doesnt help either.

I definitely wouldn't say that DJ Envy is a "nobody". Dude been had sneaker plugs

I was just joking but I put no one on a pedestal.

Also I raise an eyebrow when someone outside of the Jordan Brand family gets "exclusive" packaging. I mean if Marcus or an actual JB athelete didn't get them then how do you get it?

I don't know why I'm on the fence on the '92. XI is my favorite but I'm having a hard time deciding if I should pick these up if I get chosen for the raffle. I don't think these will sell out anyways. '96 though, I like the red colorway.

This is my thought on the 82 xis.....like them but want some foams

The app came through. Will be picking up my pair tomorrow before 3p. Good luck to everyone trying to cook...

Same. I got at my 2nd option. A HOH location deep in the hood. If you don't eat, hit up a HOH location after 3. There are sure to be people who don't get theirs.

I went 3 for 3 on app reservations, with my first choice of store on each. I have a feeling we're all eatin on this one

Back
Top Bottom