Jordan Retro XI Concord 2011 Legit Check

Good morning everyone. I need help authenticating a pair of 2011 Concords XI's that I purchased off Ebay recently. I'll need to open a dispute within the next few days with Paypal and Ebay and would appreciate any and all help you can give me. I've done a good amount of research regarding grey market and replica pairs and have included some reasons why I believe the pair I received fall into one of these categories which are as follows:

1.  No Yellowing on Soles (Seller claims they were vacuum sealed in a temperature controlled room)

2.  Crooked Jumpman stitching (from what I've read the basketball should align somewhere between the 23 on the heel)

3.  Box seems very small and hard to fit the shoes inside (not the case with my authentic 2012 Bred XI's)

4.  No serial number or QC batch number stamped inside the slide box.

5.  The 23 stitching seems very close together on the heel tabs.

6.  Size sticker is nowhere to be found on the insole (although it appeared in the pictures on the Ebay listing)

7.  Insoles were not glued down inside the shoe.

8.  Carbon fiber on bottom of shoe seems very smooth and not textured.

I'm hoping to get as much input from everyone as possible. The buyer had 100% positive feedback, although his account only has about 100 transactions. A quick google search of the sellers name shows he is registered on some Chinese auction sites with Jordans and other things listed (dead giveaway maybe??) I'm sure many people on here have legit pairs and have been collecting longer than me to give some informative input as to if my reasons to thinking these are fake are correct and warranted (from the threads I've read on here they seem they would be) I've included the link to the original auction I won, and pictures will follow on a separate post below. Please help!! Thanks in ad*****!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Jo...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

They look suspect one pic of the inside you can see the size sticker and then on these one ther no size sticker inside the shoe

Thanks a lot man. Seems like you know your stuff around here as I've seen you replying to a bunch of other people's threads and authenticating pairs for them. Anyone else want to add to the thread and confirm they are replicas as well? Any more fuel can probably help for my disputes against paypal and ebay. We gotta get this guy off Ebay if he's selling people fakes and they aren't aware of it. At first glance judging by his feedback I'm sure others might make the exact same mistake I did with even more expensive kicks!

Thanks again TIMMYBRIXX  !!

Jayboe82, that's exactly what I messaged him on Ebay about and he claims they probably both fell out "when air got to them after he unsealed them out of the vacuum packages".

Seemed suspect to me as well..they wouldn't just fall out like that! I have kicks that are 3 years old that aren't vacuum sealed in anything and they have no signs of just falling off.

Thanks again guys!

anyone else notice that jumpman on the left shoe is side ways? 

Me! Haha..It's like completely crooked and slanted backwards. Hope I can get my money back!

Me! Haha..It's like completely crooked and slanted backwards. Hope I can get my money back!
you should be fine if you used PP.. Just step over this guy, hes full of BS anyway.. PP will hook it up, just call and follow their directions.

PS dont forget to rep the fellas who you feel helped you in your threads.. take care and good luck.

Last edited:
I'm willing to bet he used a real pair on ebay and then sent u the fake pair he had stashed that sucks bro hope you used pay pal and let them kno wat hapend

Here is an update for everyone..The buyer called me yesterday and tried to tell me they were 100% legit, he only buys from Footlocker and Eastbay, then contradicted himself in the same sentence saying his best friend is associated with Jordan Brand and gets all new kicks to use for his basketball team...etc.etc.etc

After talking for over 10 minutes..we got nowhere no I was forced to escalate the dispute to a PayPal claim. Anyway, here is the message I sent to him this morning:

David,

After speaking with you yesterday, I am unfortunately forced to escalate this dispute to a claim through Paypal. You said you could show me proof the shoes I purchased were legit, however you're unable to provide proof of purchase from Footlocker or Eastbay which you originally claimed to be the only two retailers that you purchase shoes from. You than proceeded to contradict yourself over the phone in the same statement, and informed me "your best friend is closely associated with Jordan Brand and receives the authentic shoes for your basketball team that you use every season." Not only could you not furnish any proof of this, even if this was in fact true, you would be violating Jordan Brand policy by reselling the shoes online. Also, the fact you claimed they just sent you four brand new pairs of 2011 Jordan XI Concords, which are no longer in production now that it's 2014, when I asked you to send pictures of these, you were also unable to produce proof for comparison. I have very closely detailed the obvious differences in the shoes posted on your auction, compared to the ones I received from you, and will be sending the highlighted photo proof to Paypal for verification as well. Any person with half decent vision can clearly tell the ones I received are completely different than those you listed. In addition, many other people in the online community have confirmed, without ANY hesitation, since we spoke that you shipped me replica, grey market shoes. Your immediate abrasive tone over the phone when I told you I used social media, in particular NikeTalk.com, to verify the legitimacy of the shoes was quite unsettling. The online community comes together to help people avoid issues like this and to teach others about these things in order to prevent people like you from trying to pull one over on innocent buyers. I hate to have to take this route, but at this point even if I can only make it known to PayPal and Ebay that you are selling fakes and prevent it from happening to others in the future, I will have accomplished enough to satisfy myself, in addition to others online who will know what you're trying to pull. Sorry bud, but you're not pulling it over on me.

Doug

Sorry for the long read everyone. I also submitted proof of everything to paypal...highlighted pictures, thread links, ebay auction link..etc. Also, TIMMYBRIXX thanks again for all the help. Excuse my stupidity, but can you let me know how to rep you for all the help?

Thanks again guys! Hopefully the outcome goes smoothly!

Here is an update for everyone..The buyer called me yesterday and tried to tell me they were 100% legit, he only buys from Footlocker and Eastbay, then contradicted himself in the same sentence saying his best friend is associated with Jordan Brand and gets all new kicks to use for his basketball team...etc.etc.etc

After talking for over 10 minutes..we got nowhere no I was forced to escalate the dispute to a PayPal claim. Anyway, here is the message I sent to him this morning:

David,

After speaking with you yesterday, I am unfortunately forced to escalate this dispute to a claim through Paypal. You said you could show me proof the shoes I purchased were legit, however you're unable to provide proof of purchase from Footlocker or Eastbay which you originally claimed to be the only two retailers that you purchase shoes from. You than proceeded to contradict yourself over the phone in the same statement, and informed me "your best friend is closely associated with Jordan Brand and receives the authentic shoes for your basketball team that you use every season." Not only could you not furnish any proof of this, even if this was in fact true, you would be violating Jordan Brand policy by reselling the shoes online. Also, the fact you claimed they just sent you four brand new pairs of 2011 Jordan XI Concords, which are no longer in production now that it's 2014, when I asked you to send pictures of these, you were also unable to produce proof for comparison. I have very closely detailed the obvious differences in the shoes posted on your auction, compared to the ones I received from you, and will be sending the highlighted photo proof to Paypal for verification as well. Any person with half decent vision can clearly tell the ones I received are completely different than those you listed. In addition, many other people in the online community have confirmed, without ANY hesitation, since we spoke that you shipped me replica, grey market shoes. Your immediate abrasive tone over the phone when I told you I used social media, in particular NikeTalk.com, to verify the legitimacy of the shoes was quite unsettling. The online community comes together to help people avoid issues like this and to teach others about these things in order to prevent people like you from trying to pull one over on innocent buyers. I hate to have to take this route, but at this point even if I can only make it known to PayPal and Ebay that you are selling fakes and prevent it from happening to others in the future, I will have accomplished enough to satisfy myself, in addition to others online who will know what you're trying to pull. Sorry bud, but you're not pulling it over on me.

Doug

Sorry for the long read everyone. I also submitted proof of everything to paypal...highlighted pictures, thread links, ebay auction link..etc. Also, TIMMYBRIXX thanks again for all the help. Excuse my stupidity, but can you let me know how to rep you for all the help?

Yea man this guy is a clown.. You Def should be able to get your $ back..
No prob- If I can speak for the group... we're glad to be of assistance.. As for repping peeps who helped you just click the little green thumbs up on our comments box..It's that easy.. keep us posted on the out come..

yup...100% fake...just like the ones i recently got bamboozled on.  i bet the shoes had a weird chemical smell to them as well right?  also the box probably has a square indentation around the jumpman like the below.  maybe we should add that to the sticky?

David,

Doug

Very well put. Don't sweat it. You will Deff get your money back. 

The jumpman on the right shoe looks like Jordan jumped up and didn't even touch the rim. Please get your refund. This is hideous!

Now he is trying to threaten me with legal action before the dispute is even resolved!! This is crazy! He's the one clearly selling a fake product!

he can't pursue legal action on you lol he is lying. just file a claim and you will get your money back

Now he is trying to threaten me with legal action before the dispute is even resolved!! This is crazy! He's the one clearly selling a fake product!
i was looking at his ebay auctions and after seeing what he did to you and seeing most of his stuff on ebay is fake, i messaged him saying stop selling fakes. he messages me back saying he doesn't sell fakes and everything is authentic. Then i said Karma is a bee eye tee see H and he tried saying ebay was gonna ban my ip. lol. I didn't mention anything about you or niketalk or anything. it just pissed me off seeing him take advantage of people. 

give a link to one of his listings. I'll go in on him ham as well. When I'm bored online I find GM sellers and put them on blast with a nasty message and report them to Ebay for selling counterfeit products. I've gotten countless auctions taken down. I've even had entire sellers banned. It's my little way of fighting against the GM garbage sellers....tryna claim 100% legit. Bite me.

Back
Top Bottom