Jordan Retro XIII's?

i still have my OGs from 1998 in black/red....hope they retro the black/black playoff XIII's or better yet the royal blue/black XIII LOWS!

air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-low-navy-metallic-silver-black-carolina-blue.jpg

Originally Posted by jwhitkin

i still have my OGs from 1998 in black/red....hope they retro the black/black playoff XIII's or better yet the royal blue/black XIII LOWS!

air-jordan-13-xiii-original-og-low-navy-metallic-silver-black-carolina-blue.jpg

thanks for actually listening to criticism.....the only reason i get on people is to try and help the forum.....most people post threads without looking around first....it just happens so much i was kind of fed up....nothing personal though

I guarantee the XIII's will drop this year.
I was at a Jordan meeting and they showed us two color ways.
Pretty exciting considering the fact I haven't own a pair of 13's since I was a kid.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

if anything JB needs to do these again but do them right, the 04 retro was flimsy and cheap

Agreed, but the quality on the OGs wasn't up to much either.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Pretty exciting considering the fact I haven't own a pair of 13's since I was a kid.

what 2 colorways?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by swingshot

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

if anything JB needs to do these again but do them right, the 04 retro was flimsy and cheap

Agreed, but the quality on the OGs wasn't up to much either.
da OG = retro

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

All-Stars and Flints, the product codes been out since January
pimp.gif

air-jordan-13-2.jpg

only 13 i would cop again...i literally got all da good ones from 2005 & da CDP pair.

visualmusiC wrote:

YES!! Thanks for the info I need some more XIII's. As long as the CW's are OG I'm happy.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

what 2 colorways?
nerd.gif
The white/navy and the white/red. I felt that they looked a bit higher than usual, but it was probably in my head. They looked real good.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

what 2 colorways?
nerd.gif
The white/navy and the white/red. I felt that they looked a bit higher than usual, but it was probably in my head. They looked real good.
Now I dont feel so bad for passing up on some OG White and Reds for cheap, hopefully JB wont mess up the retros to much.

Back
Top Bottom