Jordan rocking non-Jordans!!

I feel bad for those that apparently never saw Jordan play, let alone have no clue what shoe he was wearing.

Originally Posted by super23freak

I feel bad for those that apparently never saw Jordan play, let alone have no clue what shoe he was wearing.

laugh.gif
  come on now its not that serious either you were priveledged enough to watch da man do his thing or you werent cause u were too young me i was lucky but who gives a flying !$*+ about knowing reasons why he was wearing shoes/ what to call shoes etc.  

indifferent.gif
  me i feel bad for the kids aching because there stomach hurts and all they want is one meal. the spoiled bastards that beg there daddy so they can buy a shoe they know nothing about...
let em beast

I would like to see more pictures of MJ balling in non jordan brand shoes pretty cool to see imo.

Yes I am new here, but it seems I wasnt the only one who didnt know the actual story since everyone seemed to have their own
say so about the pic. But thanks for the info good stuff.
happy.gif

MJ is wearing the pennys in the cardboard cutout I had in my room growing up. Its still at my mom's place. I always thought that was funny.

Originally Posted by super23freak

I grew up watching MJ play also, but I don't remember what he wore every game and why. That's superfan status IMO and not all of us are THAT crazy into the man. I'm like the OP, this is all new info to me and I remember watching the '95 playoffs. Just sayin. 

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by kpingol27
Charles and Karl ayo-ing it up over on the right.. 

I only know that mj wore some VI wiith theTeam usa jersey but it was before theOlympics. But nver seen him wearing thoseNike air force 180s which usually were wornby Barkley.

There was also a bball card which had him wearing Air flight 89's as well. Wht/Red.  Sorry dont have the pic...

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by kpingol27
Charles and Karl ayo-ing it up over on the right.. 

I only know that mj wore some VI wiith theTeam usa jersey but it was before theOlympics. But nver seen him wearing thoseNike air force 180s which usually were wornby Barkley.
This picture was from a Sports Illustrated cover/story from February 1991 before the Dream Team was picked. I believe the pic was taken at the 91 All Star game.
0218_large.jpg

those aren't force 180's. can someone identify those shoes for me please. i believe that is the nike i had way back but couldn't recall the name. all i remember was the huge bold NIKE + SWOOSH on the middle of the outsole, and the midsole from the pic looks extremely familiar.

Originally Posted by eltouha

those aren't force 180's. can someone identify those shoes for me please. i believe that is the nike i had way back but couldn't recall the name. all i remember was the huge bold NIKE + SWOOSH on the middle of the outsole, and the midsole from the pic looks extremely familiar.

Yreah, u r rite. I enlarged the pic and now sawThat these only had regular air windows,Not the massive 180 translucent air unit block.

1990-91-Air-Force-Five-Low.jpg

ah nuts, those have the same midsole as the air force command pumps, and i had those too.
frown.gif
maybe that's why they rang so many bells for me. the mystery continues.

I believe those are Nike Air Force V lows.

Originally Posted by picasso

I believe those are Nike Air Force V lows.

That's right, I even posted an image of it; only that it doesn't work as of this moment.

Back
Top Bottom