Jordan RTTG series

Vegas are pretty nice. I saw them today and seriously thought about asking for my size but I refrained...lol

^^^Yes, I also got the Vegas 1's. Both have the soft buttery leather which I absolutely love. I'm thinking of completing the pack with the Barcelona's.

Nice!

I would of copped the DC's if they were black instead of the navy, but they are nice.

I haven't seen them in person, but you're pics are making me reconsider.

:lol: :nthat:

Also, anyone cop the Barcelona's? I wanna see some more pics of them.

I'm on the fence about those.

^^^Yes, I also got the Vegas 1's. Both have the soft buttery leather which I absolutely love. I'm thinking of completing the pack with the Barcelona's.

Nice!

I would of copped the DC's if they were black instead of the navy, but they are nice.

im over them i saw them in person & the blue & yellow thats thrown in is too much imo especially since i wanna wear them with shorts

Nice!

im over them i saw them in person & the blue & yellow thats thrown in is too much imo especially since i wanna wear them with shorts

:lol:

Ok bro.

I have my answer then. Its a pass for me.

Nice!

:lol:

Ok bro.

I have my answer then. Its a pass for me.

not saying they are bad but im personally gonna pass because of the colors that were kinda "thrown in"

The blue liner should have been gray & the sole should have been the same color... actually can someone PS a barcelona ko with the liner ,sole & laces gray

Nice!

For me, the DC's were too unique to pass up. The execution was just perfect with the navy leather used to represent the dress blues. The different ribbon colors on the toe, strap, and heel give it that "pop" which I love. Also, I like that there isn't a jumpman on the back of the shoe. So thankful to have them, especially because of the meaning behind it all.

=

Nice!

For me, the DC's were too unique to pass up. The execution was just perfect with the navy leather used to represent the dress blues. The different ribbon colors on the toe, strap, and heel give it that "pop" which I love. Also, I like that there isn't a jumpman on the back of the shoe. So thankful to have them, especially because of the meaning behind it all.

=

Yeah, you're right.

They are pretty nice.

Terrible, I dont even know if people tried to buy them to resell because it was limited or if they really thought these shoes were nice.. either way FTL. They really are running out of ideas.

Just scooped up my pair of Vegas I's. Man, the leather on these is real nice. I originally copped them and my boy really wanted them but had no access so I sold to him for exact retail. Never got around to buying them again till today. Luckily my local HOH had one last pair sitting in my size.

Finally completed the whole set. Now im done with ones until the royals.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom