Jordan RTTG series

i had no idea getting rid of a sz 13 was this hard :lol: :smh: mad salty the shop i grabbed them from doesnt take returns on jordan's

rocked my vegas the other day & turned a lotta heads.... one dude asked if i did the insole myself :lol: i told him naw they came like this ... he said damn jordan doin it big on the 1's :rofl:

Last edited:
i had no idea getting rid of a sz 13 was this hard :lol: :smh: mad salty the shop i grabbed them from doesnt take returns on jordan's

rocked my vegas the other day & turned a lotta heads.... one dude asked if i did the insole myself :lol: i told him naw they came like this ... he said damn jordan doin it big on the 1's :rofl:

That's hilarious!

:lol:

Good sizes of the Vegas 1s still on FNL, and damn near FSR of the DC 1s up their too.

Waiting till I can use that $20 off $100 code for the Vegas 1's. The DC's are hideous.

Might just give in and cop them now since my size is still available...

You showed the dude your insoles? :rofl:

i had on shorts... & not the insole but the lining

Last edited:
Oh alright, sorry if you think I was laughing at you, that wasn't what I was going for.

My DCs are on the way and should be here Monday. Can't wait, I kind of want those KOs too after seeing them on feet in that photo.

The Vegas 1s quality is definitely up there.

Such a dope colorway and 10 times better in person.

My sleeper pickup of the year & so happy I got these for retail.

:smokin

2nl9xc8.png

saw the vegas 1's in person when i picked up my gmp pack and those things are the truth. any coupons you guys know of for them though? dont wanna do retail for these, not really a must have imo

Last edited:
White laces are :pimp:

cant get myself to swap out the red's thoo... they make the whole shoe pop with shorts

Last edited:
Jordan 1s toebox have always been kinda flat and narrow...one of the reasons I don't buy that many 1s, since sizing up half would make them crease much easier.

Is there an available size 7.5 for RTTG, specifically Vegas?

Been looking for those but can't find one.

Thanks!

still looking for Barcelona and las vegas, ive been missing out on the dirt cheap ones on ebay :smh:

Back
Top Bottom