Jordan Separate (Previously Stated - Jordan Prodigy) New Model

Didn’t see this posted and don’t know the details yet, but seems as if a new Jordan model. Don’t believe it’s a Bradley Beal sig but hopefully we get some more information soon. The link is from the Beals VLOG and his wife talks a bit about it.

D58D7269-1459-42C0-A1DF-BB566FD2C4D9.png
80831DDF-06B6-4956-8BCA-56AE90B8836F.png
69693EE1-6115-484F-B956-838C711C5A62.png
4E1D2FD7-E689-4F8E-A569-E4AAEF53A999.png

JS”

Just came to post this. I didn't post it earlier when I saw the Beal vlog because I thought it actually was gonna be his sig.

Then about a week or two ago I saw Bam Adebayo wearing them and realized nah, not Beal's sig.

Then I saw the images. Looks way bulkier than when it was all-black. I'm interested to see the tech specs.

1636663027566.png

I won’t lie, those zoom separates are very nice. Lots of Geometry going on. I still prefer the 36 tho.

but your right, a properly done Colorway of the Zoom Separates will be fire.

Last edited:
The forefoot part looks like the forefoot from the G.T. Cut. Nike hasn't issued a press release in ages, I guess because it's pointless to announce product when you have no timetable to give and that will only anger consumers. I was wondering if they'd just release a deluge of shoes at once after the backups cleared, but I'm starting to think they'll just push everything back instead. I'd really love to have a press release of these to see what tech is in here, and what colorways are coming.

On foot, it also looks lower cut than it appears in the glamor shots. I'm diggin it. Hopefully these are out by mid January.

jerseysauce jerseysauce I like this quote from the sn link you tagged above, thanks
While it’s unlikely that Doncic will replace the Air Jordan 36 with the newly-surfaced silhouette, the Zoom Air-cushioned proposition suggests that the 22-year-old is top-of-mind for the Brand Jordan design team. With a low-top height, the Jordan Zoom Separate delivers a mix of synthetic and textile materials across its upper, with the design resembling high fashion takes on sportswear. A one-piece tongue and fit band-supported lacing system injects a zero-distraction fit and side-to-side stability, which are crucial in cutting. Yet, the sneaker’s most important feature is arguably the cushioning system. A Zoom Air unit is positioned at the center of the foot, and is semi-exposed at the midsole snd outsole. Two types of foams are used in the pair, with a firmer solution landing along the outside of the foot. Jordan Brand’s mix proffers an optimal ride on any court, but is particularly ideal for outside ones.””
I’m excited to see more themes / colorways. Refreshing design. This silhouette is the best flair from JB in awhile.

could have benefited with some better materials. however, I like these more than ........

b81f79e8d33efbb8eb508aa7528ca0af_1618262893.jpeg

:lol: :lol: :lol:. I'm laughing considering these were meant to be sigs and not a team shoe.

These are legit dope. Only thing I dislike is that ongoing idiotic giant tongue loop. I could buy a pair and cut that right off, though LOL
I’m going to have a hard time passing on the white/black pair. Love the toe boxes and the lines, and the shoe in general. Black/white Luka pair is sick but I don’t really dig that multi- bright-color outsole. Regular outsole on those would make them a must-have. Either way, the lines and shape etc on these make them the best new aesthetic from JB in a long time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom