Jordan Separate (Previously Stated - Jordan Prodigy) New Model

Screenshot_20220216-103912_eBay.jpg

UF is playing Arkansas rn on ESPN2 and Myreon Jones, Tyree Applebee and Brandon Mckissic all have these on.

Jones & Mckissic seem to have on this colorway:

seps.JPG

Applebee:

seps2.JPG

Whole team has on nike/jordan stuff. Colin Castleton has on some One Take IIIs that are nice (mostly white with gator orange). Somebody else is wearing some 35s....

And then there's somebody wearing....this?? Has a zipper and a strap. Closest I could think of was some cp3s or jordan flys or something. Anybody know?

wtf.JPG

UF is playing Arkansas rn on ESPN2 and Myreon Jones, Tyree Applebee and Brandon Mckissic all have these on.

seps.JPG

Applebee:

seps2.JPG

Whole team has on nike/jordan stuff. Colin Castleton has on some One Take IIIs that are nice (mostly white with gator orange). Somebody else is wearing some 35s....

And then there's somebody wearing....this?? Has a zipper and a strap. Closest I could think of was some cp3s or jordan flys or something. Anybody know?

wtf.JPG

Jumpman Hustle. Those are a few years old

seps.JPG

Applebee:

seps2.JPG

wtf.JPG

I remember Oladipo wearing a white/black pair of those with Indiana a couple years ago. Can't remember what they were called.

Back
Top Bottom