Jordan Six Rings Motorsport Edition - Via: KIxandthecity.com

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the colorway has potential, but it was executed so badly that they look like clown shoes...

oh the woes of JB

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Originally Posted by Rick2345

In addition to the Motorsports Air Jordan Retro VI that I posted a while back, Jordan Brand also designed a Motorsports Jordan Six Rings in celebration of Michael Jordan Motosports' 6th Anniversary. Keeping the same motif as the VI, the Motorsports Jordan Six Rings features a premium White leather and White mesh upper. The tongues feature a "23" on one and a Jumpman logo on the other. The lining is full elephant print. The premium upper sits on a solid Black midsole/outsole.

At this point there is no information on a potential release, unlike the VI which is scheduled to release, but, if anything gets updated it will be posted.

Shoutout to the big homey Chi McBride for the flix.

Click HERE for more pics.

So the 6's are releasing?
pimp.gif

any news when?
nerd.gif
i noticed this too

yea gentry stated this in a interview awhile ago the 6 motorsport and nother motorsport model should be hitting racks early 2010 but they will be very verylimited premier 23s limited maybe a little more

I don't know how I feel about these. (But then again, I say that about all the jordans these days
tired.gif
)

Originally Posted by Rick2345

[h1]Jordan Six (6) Rings Motorsports Edition[/h1]
Oct 12, 2009 | Comments 5

dwwhmt.jpg

In addition to the Motorsports Air Jordan Retro VI that I posted a while back, Jordan Brand also designed a Motorsports Jordan Six Rings in celebration of Michael Jordan Motosports' 6th Anniversary. Keeping the same motif as the VI, the Motorsports Jordan Six Rings features a premium White leather and White mesh upper. The tongues feature a "23" on one and a Jumpman logo on the other. The lining is full elephant print. The premium upper sits on a solid Black midsole/outsole.

At this point there is no information on a potential release, unlike the VI which is scheduled to release, but, if anything gets updated it will be posted.

Shoutout to the big homey Chi McBride for the flix.

Click HERE for more pics.

2m4u92d.jpg

w85lbk.jpg

2efm1hi.jpg

j9oqx2.jpg

sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I like these for real... makes a great summer shoe (I know its not even winter yet) ... but I can really see these on my feet with the sun shining down bright... I like it!

Back
Top Bottom