Jordan Skateshoe Confirmed!!!

Saw it on nikesb.org...Confirmed by Gentry himself, inspired by the III and many skaters helped with ideas including Stevie Williams...Copped whenever it comesout!!!!!

erica-yawn-20030521.jpg

mad.gif
that makes me mad. JB should focus more on making their bball shoesbetter instead of goin to skateboarding...very dissapointed
tired.gif

they talked about that...It's gonna be a whole new type of deal, inspired from the III and it's called the Jordan Flipside...I'm guessing my postabout Ryan Sheckler might have meant something after all...hmmm

blco02, What are we looking for there, the "Classique"??

Could this be the reason why Ryan Sheckler was wearing JB gear on his show
nerd.gif

this is great news...makes perfect sense for JB to branch out into skating. anyone who owns the P-Rod 2's will be looking forward to JB producing skatesneakers.
i'm positive JB will be able to bring some nice designs to the table, not to mention some crazy comfort for skaters.

That's what I"m saying, I know a lot of people are gonna be mad cause they think that JB is selling out...But for people that are into the skateculture and AJ's and SB Dunks and everything, like me, then this is fantastic news...

That's great news for the people who actually like to skate and Love the Jordan brand. Hopefully this doesn't turn into some SB kind of hype, lol.

I wonder if Paul Rodriguez will be switching to strictly JB from Nike...

I can't start hating on the shoes when I haven't seen pics, but till then I'll take a pass on jordan skate shoes!!

i just watched this on NSB.org. JB's integrity just fully went out the window. this is terrible
smh.gif

smh.gif
at gentry for intentionally releasing a shoe that has nothing to do with MJ or his interests. he even says it in that video. what a sellout.

%%+% you, gentry

Back
Top Bottom