Jordan socks??

roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes...they continue to frustrate me and I'm about ready to give up on them.
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

Originally Posted by jorrdanfan23

anyone else have problems that the bottom of socks seem to be ripped after a few wears??

thats exactly why i dont buy them anymore lol

Yeah you want to stock up on Jordan socks. Those bad boys wear out quick. Toes, heels, part of the sock gets really thin, the socks don't hold form too well either.

That just started happening to me. I thought they'd be really good. Waste of money. JB: Quality = Garbage :tongue:

never had prob with the thick ones, but i dont wear jordan socks with with the js anymore, i find it kinda tacky with the two. only when i wear my XXs i will wear black with red jumpman socks with the jumpman visable through the gap betwen the strap and shoe.

imo jordan socks go rite w/sum of da shoes NOT all. also its not a sock where its all purpose imo (if ur lookin 4 dat go walmart o nike)

Back
Top Bottom