Jordan Son of Mars Black/Varsity Red RD 6/2

just saw that the son of mars "bred" will be coming out next week

is this going to save the son of mars shoe?  
0fe26706e7fee4e16a4b89e845ac8e123a071eb1_r.jpeg

There's no way possible the Son of Mars could ever be saved.

Too horrible.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

These will sit, as did all the SOMs colorways.
i agree... especially since it's releasing same day as the MV/SB elites.. i only like this cw in the SOM but yeahhhh.. most likely #epicfail

I just want to see the collar in person...in the pics it looks like Durabuck...they better not have used Durabuck for these and not the Infrared Pack from 2 years ago.

I kind of like these...still wont drop 160$ for them. But they look decent.

I think if the white cement on the toe area was black they would look alot better

Originally Posted by alexsal

I kind of like these...still wont drop 160$ for them. But they look decent.

I think if the white cement on the toe area was black they would look alot better

Good point about the white cement, would make a huge diff if it was black.Just watched the above video, they look very ordinary to me.

if these weren't JB and just nike would it make a difference.. i feel a lot of the shoes that have similar styling (i.e. yeezy's) get a lot of hype even though w/out the hype people would possibly think they're ugly too.. i mean i know it's hard for all of us to not be subjective and judge it b/c we all know that the SOM is a "$##@" shoe pieced together.. just my .02

Best looking SOM but still a no go for me. These remind me of the Air Yeezy's and I think both designs were terrible. I can't stand those Yeezy's and people be thinking I'm crazy.

Back
Top Bottom