Jordan Son Of Mars Low

Via: Sole Collector & Nice Kicks

The sneaker is a mixture of the Air Jordan 3, 4, 5, and 6,  and notably does not feature the strap found on its predecessor. No release date information available at this time.

hmmm, doesn't look that "low", maybe because it's the photo angle or it's the size of the tongue?

Last edited:
I love most Hybrids, except the Dub Zero's. I like these slightly better than the Original Son of Mars. Solely that they added more Jordan 4. Which is my favorite. They took the best parts  to add also. Can't wait Jordan!

No thanks, they are very ugly IMO. I will never cop any fusion. Thanks for the pic.

This fusion is actually clean...

Not bad for cool looking beaters

My wallets can't incorporate any of these fusions tho lol too much heat com in

I like the colorway tho it looks like a interesting mettalic cobalt midsole and black suede and patent leathdr

The patent leather is throwing me off, but overall the shoe doesn't look too horrible, still not coppable.

I wonder who they make these for. I mean, I know JB can slap a jumpman on a sock and sell it for 250 but who is really buying these $175 son of mars, spizikes and other fusions?

Nope, lol. One of those ideas that sounds good, but you execute, than realize it was only a good idea on paper.

Last edited:
Horrendous.. All these fusion, spizzike, son of mars, are all the same... Garbage. They remind me of the fakes I used to see back in the day on ebay

Back
Top Bottom