Jordan Spizike "Eminem" AKA Spike Lee "Knicks"

Originally Posted by Rick2345

RD is 11/5 Anyone know how limited these are gonna be?
nerd.gif

its a QS so check your normal spots that get QS Jordans

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

nerd.gif

QFT...........they gotta be somewhat limited since only 6 foot locker stores in Canada are getting them............might cop just to chop
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My dude at FL said they already got 7 pre orders for them and they just sent out the email today confirming theyre getting them...........not trying to start any hype, just saying what I know......personally I like the orange pair but I dont care for the Shoe itself.  The only hybrid Jordan I like is the Dub Zero......

They are dope but thereis way to much heat coming around this time so idk how everyone is gonna have the money to copp everything. Well everyone better pick and choose

Originally Posted by Mr 100

Blue ones are coming home. Can't wait

Being a huge Knick fan I feel like I should def cop these, in the past I said the spizikes werent too great but that blue colorway is dope.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

nerd.gif

QFT...........they gotta be somewhat limited since only 6 foot locker stores in Canada are getting them............might cop just to chop
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My dude at FL said they already got 7 pre orders for them and they just sent out the email today confirming theyre getting them...........not trying to start any hype, just saying what I know......personally I like the orange pair but I dont care for the Shoe itself.  The only hybrid Jordan I like is the Dub Zero......
i can confirm this for canada aswell but i havent heard of preorders.. toronto if it matters

Eastbay Ray any info on you guys getting these?
nerd.gif

Not trying to go to a NT for these.

Does Eastbay Ray not post/provide info here anymore?

Eastbay Ray any info on you guys getting these?
nerd.gif

Not trying to go to a NT for these.
Does Eastbay Ray not post/provide info here anymore?
Originally Posted by Magic1978

Are Eastbay(hint) or NDC getting them?
Sorry for the late reply, unfortunately the search feature on NikeTalk has been acting up, so we have been manually searching for comments asking for us.  Due to this, we are not able to find them all. 
frown.gif

Anyway, we will be carrying both colorways of the Spiz'ikes when they are released on 11/05/11 next week.  Please note, these shoes are limited and we have been getting a good amount of questions on them, so they may go fast.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by MikeRendo

Why do they both have to drop on the same day
QFT x1000. this is robbery. not everyone has $350+ to just drop in one day. if they just HAD to do it on the same day they could have at least done a pack for $310. 

Originally Posted by optimusp517

The blue does look very nice...

I was going to pass until I saw the blue pair in person. 
eek.gif
eek.gif

Orange colorway is dope too, but I don't mind passing on it this time around.

Originally Posted by ALittleBitCooler

Originally Posted by MikeRendo

Why do they both have to drop on the same day
QFT x1000. this is robbery. not everyone has $350+ $380 to just drop in one day. if they just HAD to do it on the same day they could have at least done a pack for $310. 

I need the blue ones. Not tryna pay 190 tho...and my store didn't get them -_- hopefully they let us use discount

Are the recent Spizikes true to size? 
I had the white/cement pair but sold them cause they didn't fit.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Are the recent Spizikes true to size? 
I had the white/cement pair but sold them cause they didn't fit.

whos the chick in the pic with them cans 
i got my pairs today for $400.00 

Back
Top Bottom