Jordan Spizike "Eminem" AKA Spike Lee "Knicks"

My lone size 11 from NDC shipped and will be here tomorrow (blue pair). 1 day shipping zone for the win. I was also able to get a 7Y for my girl. Eastbay pairs of blue and orange in size 11 are still backordered.

i walked by these at my local spot..both colors, had no idea they were limited....
laugh.gif

^ tumbled pleather.

mine came in today as well, one pair had horrible stitching.
30t6p3b.gif

As a Knicks fan, I don't like these. I feel like they played it safe by not going over the top. Spike wears the pairs that have all three colors all over the place, these don't really scream Knicks to me. They're both nice, I wish the the orange had blue instead of black.

anybody cop a pair from the small fnl.com restock today, around 10 am they had sz 10 and 11 in the orange pair, thought about copping but didnt want to risk my order being cancelled and funds held for 72 hours. anyways i can still cop both colorways at my local hoh, just havent made the drive up there yet.

Just picked up a pair of Blue in size 11 at Palisades Mall
smile.gif
Not Ewings, but the Blue Suede ones had me reminiscing!...I'll continue to dream about a Blue Suede Ewing retro though.

got the blue pair from eastbay, came in a plastic bag with damaged box.  got the orange pair from ebay auction, double boxed no problems, grrr, message from eastbay customer support below:
"Thank you for your email.

Our warehouse will package things to ship them in the most efficient
manner to convenience our customers. I'm so sorry for any inconveniences
the damaged box may have caused

Please let us know if we can assist you further.

Sincerely,

Ryan B.
eCustomer Care"

I copped the blue and I love em..as a die hard Knicks fan I love em, idk how u can't I mean u finally have an all round jay to go tothe Knicks game, the only thing I would change is tue bottom inside make the blue's have orange on em and the orange blues on em..other than that bravo jb

Back
Top Bottom