Jordan Spiz'ike (White/Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black)

The Jordan Spiz'ike (White/Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black) is available on SWOOSH.com...FSR...

I just seen these...didnt these come out last year? AND weren't they suppose to be mad limited?

Yet more proof that Gentry is making bad decisions
eyes.gif
Limited shoesshouldn't be left on shelves months after they are released, unless they are ugly or unwarranted...There is no demand for the crap he puts out, yet hecontinues to do so...

Actually may be copping these today gotta think hard about it. I do remember hearing they were suppose to b madd limited back in the day it would be cool to bone of the few ppl with a pair

Originally Posted by CrDPatt

my guess is that the European re-release in April did not bode to well..
...on top of which the Euro zone price is relatively low compared to the way JB price most of the stuff they release in Europe.

No wonder a shipment of these made its way to HoH last week...They can't get rid of the thangs! Lmao

Man I wish I could get my hands on a pair of True Blues for 105.00 (swoosh price). I think I'll pass on these.

JB does have it's guns blazing though w/all these freakin releases, WTH?!?!

I didn't buy these, but i added it to my cart to see how much they would be with tax / shipping and discount code. The weird thing was before i applied thecode, the system already knocked down the price to $140 which is 20% off. However, it wouldn't allow me to add the code and knock the price down more. lol. They must really want em out!

Originally Posted by nikes06

I didn't buy these, but i added it to my cart to see how much they would be with tax / shipping and discount code. The weird thing was before i applied the code, the system already knocked down the price to $140 which is 20% off. However, it wouldn't allow me to add the code and knock the price down more. lol . They must really want em out!

The codes must only work on Swoosh. They aren't working on NDC.

Back
Top Bottom