Jordan Spiz'ike (White/Varsity Red/Cement Grey/Black)

btw this will kill the dudes that bought 20 pairs at house of hoops and are puttin them on eBay. i love this.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

btw this will kill the dudes that bought 20 pairs at house of hoops and are puttin them on eBay. i love this.
My thoughts exactly!

Ordered mine right off the bat once I found out from my source and threw in 2CABIN4LIFE and got 20% off with Free standard shipping
smile.gif

WOOHOO!

$304 shipped for 2 pairs! sz 11 GREAT MONTH FOR ME!

dlee286

Thanks for the heads up. How limited are these?

-During the Month of May 2007 the Fire Red Air Jordan Spizikes were released exclusively online at Jumpman23.com for the US market. The release included amessenger bag inspired by this Fire Red colorway but not too nice of a bag. The retail was at $295

ordered a pair of theses I like these since and too bad these were limited ( getting broke with all these hot releases)
ohwell.gif

seen them on swoosh.com early this morning but tried to keep it on the hush untill i get paid next friday oh well two pairs copped missed them first timearound because they were TOO exclusive they were on nobody's feet and nobody i knew could get them and now i got two pairs 245.78 shipped and i can walkaround with them g-thangs that only the people that got them first time around and me and the select few people that have money after the packages (man jordanis trying to break the bank this year)

seen them on swoosh.com early this morning but tried to keep it on the hush untill i get paid next friday oh well two pairs copped missed them first timearound because they were TOO exclusive they were on nobody's feet and nobody i knew could get them and now i got two pairs 245.78 shipped and i can walkaround with them g-thangs that only the people that got them first time around
Now along with those first times me and the select few people that have money after the packages will have them (man jordan is trying to break the bank thisyear)

imo, these are the nicest spiz'ikes along with the cements and true blues. Hopefully I order a pair later tonight

I was told by Nike Customer Service, that the shoes will take 1-3 days to process the order, and 2 days to ship. That's if you chose Ground Shipping. Shetold me they had to verify if they actually had enough stock on the shoes.

Not worth 159.20 for me personally..but i do like 'em..the true blues are still the best spiz'ike hands down..

They're alright for a Spizike, funny to see another "limited ,exclusive Jordan" for general sale on NDC. That grey strip on the front kills itfor me, or I would probably cop with a discount just to kick around in.

the code was working about an hour ago but now it stopped when I actually got the credit card to order
mad.gif

you gotta have the 'cabin' and 'life' capitalized.

mad.gif
dammit. code isn't working anymore for me. even tried using it on a different computer. I'm not dropping $175 plus shipping and tax.

Back
Top Bottom