Jordan Spizike will make its way to NIKE ID news via GRoc TSG

Just messing around with it. Im sure someone will be able to create something worth ordering.

d1936b896ee8ff3c5c988e903b597c982b6cae01_r.png

just throw up retro J's on iD already... tired of these recent retros with plastic "leather"... but if they're using lackluster materials on retros, at least let me get them in University of Washington colors.

I'm very disappointed in the options. I was hoping to make something like the cool grey version of the spizike but my own take. Only white, black and dark blue is ridiculous, and I was looking forward to getting my first pair of ID's as well
30t6p3b.gif
. Hopefully they add more options soon or I'll be forced to pass.

Not enough choices as most have said but here's my 1st attempt. Not gonna pull the trigger though.

screenshot20120424at832.png

I wanted more options too, still plan to cop a pair once I finalize the colorway and decide on which.

this is what i come up with, limited with what you can chose is a bit disappointing but what can you do.
ne94b4.jpg

rwnc6c.jpg

f9i4x.jpg

11cftht.jpg

Yeah I was going to say the only reason I'd ID some Spizikes is to get 2 pair of elephant print laces.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

The blank model offers up a pretty cool potential "Cool Grey" c/w of the Spiz'ike!

jordan-spizike-coming-to-nike-id.jpg

Either way, I'm pretty excited! Just not so much on the price.

I want these, but grey isn't an option
frown.gif

Originally Posted by taxtow

Yeah I was going to say the only reason I'd ID some Spizikes is to get 2 pair of elephant print laces.

I know you're only being sarcastic, but $210 for some laces is a no no 
laugh.gif

These are lame though, the best part about them is the sole! Very poor JB. 

just wait they will release new colors and options. look at the air force 1. they just unveiled the elephant print recently and my boy went ham copping 5 pairs. a month later they release safari print. now hes balls. CANT WAIT for the new colors and options/prints but until then i will be messing around with the poor selection available now. even with the the lack of options im throwing together interesting combos.

like the mars spizike...

the true blue with red bottoms or "olympic", "labor day", "memorial day" lol
wink.gif

the laney

and others.... i really wanna bust that purple out nicely. think i saw an ill one a page or two back...

halloween day's/ san francisco giants

the different color elephant print is getting me.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sorry just realized some of these were done a page back. i did these before i even saw. great minds think alike i guess. more to come soon... lol im going to kill myself over these. cant wait for more options. damn.

Originally Posted by bgizzle1186

i'm trying to push myself to buy this 
the crazy thing is i would pick this up if this colorway was released 
ohwell.gif

too bad i dont know anyone with a swoosh account 

that leather does look good like binV leather that i wanted....but who's going to be the first guiniea pig??

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by bgizzle1186

i'm trying to push myself to buy this 
the crazy thing is i would pick this up if this colorway was released 
ohwell.gif

too bad i dont know anyone with a swoosh account 

dont think anything nike id would be discounted through swoosh anyways right? if so then damn i miss my account..

These look pretty decent. But I would not want patent leather on the shoe and that isn't a option. So it's still a pass.

Back
Top Bottom