Jordan Spizike will make its way to NIKE ID news via GRoc TSG

video-011354.jpg

video_image-053028.jpg

video_image-053026.jpg

video_image-053027.jpg

video_image-053025.jpg

via SneakerWatch

they took out the option of icey bottoms, that was a buy point for me. i think im going to wait till the options increase.

hes right, just cant put ice on a black midsole. changes the sneaker i had in mind, going to try and come up with another design.

just got my pair in and they are going back.  Quality was poor on the white leather.  Pre creased,wrinkled and the cuts were sloppy with the edges being grey which made them look dirty.  I am going to try again using black today when the new options come out.  I will post pics later if anyone cares.

Originally Posted by matothett

just got my pair in and they are going back.  Quality was poor on the white leather.  Pre creased,wrinkled and the cuts were sloppy with the edges being grey which made them look dirty.  I am going to try again using black today when the new options come out.  I will post pics later if anyone cares.

Yeah please post some pictures

ALL 3 times the Spizike dropped on ID we complained about the lack of color options. I basically made the same version ALL three times. This edition is a no-copp for me... Also, I'm taking a break from JB until August. Good luck to anyone going hard on the Obsidians this weekend

Back
Top Bottom