Jordan stepping outside the box?

While I love OG jordans..(all the X,  XI, XIII..etc)
I was wondering why JB doesn't start some new colorways with these shoes. Is he gonna release Space Jams, Concords, and Cool Greys periodically over the years until shoes are useless? lol

I would love to see them create a new colorway such a black, silver or something else. While most of my shoe memories come from JB...I'm ready for something new and bold to catch my eyes.

Thats what Retro + Colorways are. We've had some of them this year: Laker 6, Pistons 6, Silver Anni. But if youre specifically talking about the ones you put in parenthesis they have all released in Retro + colorways over the past 5 years I believe. Think of it this way though, you put out a classic colorway during a busy Holiday season like when the SJs dropped last year you are guaranteed a lot of hype and a lot of money. Because the hype is so large everyone and their mom wants the shoes, some want more than one pair, some want a pair for everyone in their family... etc then with all that the money just flows in.

hopefully he thinks outside the box & doesnt f up the cg xi's or the white cement iii

I know there are small differences such as lace locks..materials..and shades of a color. I'm talking about making a new colorway to the 11s rather than re releasing retros..just an opinion

I know there are small differences such as lace locks..materials..and shades of a color. I'm talking about making a new colorway to the 11s rather than re releasing retros..just an opinion

I assume you're talking about the Retro+ days of 2005-2007 !%%.

But they are doing that with the VIs but they are all terrible imo

or they could quit recycling old ideas/successes and focus on coming up with new ideas. (beats the +$@* out of a dead horse)

Did you not just see the Silver Anniversary release? Definitely is a new XI. Not the same as the Columbia's, just saying.

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

Did you not just see the Silver Anniversary release? Definitely is a new XI. Not the same as the Columbia's, just saying.

Including the BIN 23 collection as well...That's not stepping out of the box as well? SMH, pointless thread.

This has to be a first, someone complaining about JB releasing OG colorways of retros. NT never ceases to amaze.

Originally Posted by Smoke Cobain

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

Including the BIN 23 collection as well...That's not stepping out of the box as well? SMH, pointless thread.

i guess JB not steppin far enough out the box for OP

You guys must have a different interpretation of what "stepping out of the box" means. Throwing some different colors and/or materials onto the same design isn't stepping or thinking outside of the box as far as I'm concerned.

Jordan is just releasing anything to get as much money as possible.. he knows his true fans and sneakerheads will always support

They did make a bunch of colorways. they were all horrible.

Check out that new hidious colorway of the BIN XIII

Originally Posted by Bossalinie07

The brands needs to find a way to get back into the box, thanks for nothing Genrty!

This
pimp.gif

I THINK DEY HAVE STEPPED OUT OF DA BOX A LIL BIT WIT DA PISTON 6S AND OREOS ETC. BUT I DO THINK THAT SOME NEW CW WOULD HELP CUZ I DO GET TIRED OF BUYING DA SAME RETRO JORDANS EVERY 5 YRS EVENTUALLY ITS GOING GET OLD AND JB GOIN FIND SHOES LIKE DA 12S JUS SITTN WIT NO SALES CUZ EERBODY ALREADY GOT 2 OR 3 PAIRS OF EM FRM PREVIOUS RELEASES

Back
Top Bottom