Jordan Tatum 1

Every colorway is fire!

I love how the first thing out their mouths was “THIS SHOE IS THE LIGHTEST SHOE WE HAVE OUT” since it looks so bulky.

April 7th is a long way away.

But at least this guarantees he’ll wear them tonight in the ASG

1676824289732.png

Barbershop

1676824325354.png

Pink Lemonade

For the Barbershop colorway I wish it was more of a darker off-white/goldish look than the white-white in the pictures on the previous page. But the Pink Lemonades look great. And the "Zoo" colorway finally isn't hideous.

Damn I just realized that mesh is that lenoweave stuff. They didn't mention it in the press release. So the pink lemonades (and all of em) are see through like the 37 & 36. Always something with Nike these days. I just don't like the way that mesh performs (or doesnt). As always hopefully in hand they work well and they're great performers.

Damn I just realized that mesh is that lenoweave stuff. They didn't mention it in the press release. So the pink lemonades (and all of em) are see through like the 37 & 36. Always something with Nike these days. I just don't like the way that mesh performs (or doesnt). As always hopefully in hand they work well and they're great performers.
Barely any open exposed areas. Look pretty structured. Also the overlays gonna be in high wear areas. Like the forefoot details there

These are lighter than Luka's?

anyway they have potential

Lemonade's are the best out of those colorways IMO

Here are some details about the upcoming colors:

Jordan Tatum 1 “Zoo”
Color: Black/Metallic Gold-University Red-Beach
Style Code: DX5572-001
Release Date: April 7, 2023
Price: $120

Jordan Tatum 1 “St. Louis”
Color: White/University Red-University Blue-University Gold
Style Code: DX5573-100
Release Date: April 18, 2023

Jordan Tatum 1 “Pink Lemonade”
Color: Pink Tint/Barely Volt-Lava Glow-Aurora Green
Style Code: DX5571-600
Release Date: June 20, 2023

Jordan Tatum 1 “Barbershop”
Style Code: DX5571-180
Release Date: 2023

Some detailed photos of the Pink Lemonade with these.

Back
Top Bottom