Jordan Tatum 1

These JT1 are IMO probably the best signature shoe JB made. I just wish they removed the jumpman on the heel. I get it’s an iconic logo but it’s an eye sore when it’s blatantly placed. They should’ve had it on the tongue and tongue only.
For sure. I liked how they mostly hid it on Westbrook's line after the .1. I'm not saying anyone has to like those, but at least they felt like a shoe independent from typical team jordan fare. At least to me.

Good start with giving these a bit of a different look as well. Hopefully they tame down the jumpman on these going forward.

Building hype and anticipation. You don't see Sony dropping a PlayStation as soon as they reveal the console.

If Nike Released JA and Tatum this weekend sales would of gone bonkers.

I just do not get it. Ok, heres the shoe now wait until April.

For the Tatum I think they were trying to sit on it but then there were leaks. Which lead to Tatum having to be like naaaah nah that's not the exact pic, there's a molecule off.

If they had a way to release a limited number to people who would actually wear the shoe and not try to sell it for $700, they could release a small amount. But nope, whoever gets the shoe will just sell it. I think they try to think through this stuff to an extent but at some point they just give up and let whatever happens, happen, then try to pivot on the next release and maximize profits as much as possible.

If Nike Released JA and Tatum this weekend sales would of gone bonkers.

I just do not get it. Ok, heres the shoe now wait until April.

A limited shock drop at the very least. Curious how this would work for any of the signature shoes being that people crave the idea of being the first few to own something that was sold in limited supply.

These are much better than Lukas and Ja's signature shoes. Jordan brand should've had a shock drop. Maybe because of supply constraints they weren't able to 🤷

Still really interested to see how these feel when you're playing in them. How those side panels feel when you move and cut

1677017176068.png

I feel like they will be the hardest to get as well Sharpshoeter13 Sharpshoeter13 . I'm hoping and praying that there's no hype on them and just kids and us "enthusiasts" are after them, but I know it'll be game over once ShoeTubers start getting their pairs in.

I'm not going above retail for them though.

Why do y’all want a shock drop for? So you can post a “Got Em” picture? It’s still gonna be the same shoe when they drop in April. Lol

I certainly do. I want to see how the "cage" surrounding the shoe holds everything in place. This design is simple but cutting edge at the same time. The lenoweave looks stronger than the 36/37. Forefoot zoom is all I need cushioning wise.

What are some of your thoughts?
I think the traction looks beastly nd will have a high pitch squeak. As far as the forefoot zoom, i hope its top loaded nd preferably zoom stroble. My main concern is the heel compression, it doesn’t look promising to me. Also, i hope they’re not bottom heavy.

Can’t wait…hate having to wait lol. Nothing new, but would have been happy even if there were a limited release shock drop type move. At least having a chance to scoop a pair would have been a good look by JB. Maybe if Tatum has an upcoming monster game or something for a shock drop hahaha. Straight wishful thinking.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom