Jordan Tatum 1

I believe he will debut them during All-star Weekend, with a push to sale.daye happening right afterwards, or maybe a online release as of that weekend! With the first pairs going to the store in March! But from what Jayson Tatum has said he already has them at his home, but just keeping them under wraps until Jordan Brand gives him the greenlight to debut them on the court

I believe he will debut them during All-star Weekend, with a push to sale.daye happening right afterwards, or maybe a online release as of that weekend! With the first pairs going to the store in March! But from what Jayson Tatum has said he already has them at his home, but just keeping them under wraps until Jordan Brand gives him the greenlight to debut them on the court
Yeah, those were the first wear test sample he mentioned having. Unsure if that specifically means retail ready pairs as well.

With his recent run of wearing low tops on court, I think these could be lows.
I was almost certain they would be mid, in line with the 34-35-36 mainline Jordan he has been the lead athlete for

Yeah, those were the first wear test sample he mentioned having. Unsure if that specifically means retail ready pairs as well.

With his recent run of wearing low tops on court, I think these could be lows.
I was almost certain they would be mid, in line with the 34-35-36 mainline Jordan he has been the lead athlete for
I believe that he will have a mid cut and a low top model range,..... Because most of the new Jordan brand shoes are mid but he could easily go with the mid under ankle cut like the Jordan 3!!! Either way I'm excited to see what it looks like

F88861B5-67BC-48AA-8270-147318AA18E2.jpeg

Will skip this colorway unless it’s the first pair. Can’t wait for a green colorway. For a non-signature shoe from Jordan Brand, these ain’t bad at all.

I'm assuming those are the "Zoo" colorway.

In for a few pairs, but not this colorway.
this colorway isn't doing it for me at first glance, I also wonder why it is scribbled over.

By the looks, probably a large forefoot zoom like the 36/37 with that open-area. wonder stroebel or not.

this colorway isn't doing it for me at first glance, I also wonder why it is scribbled over.

By the looks, probably a large forefoot zoom like the 36/37 with that open-area. wonder stroebel or not.
I’d be shocked if it came out with that much tech at this price point. Zoom - sure. Strobel - I doubt it. Most signature shoes start off with the bare minimum. They usually don’t start getting the good tech until they reach the 5th or 6th shoe, and even then, it’s not guaranteed.

It's an unfancy watermark basically. Funny part is, people are still taking the photos, photoshopping out the squiggles, and putting them on IG and then slapping their own watermark over THAT. :lol: People are shameless.

I’d be shocked if it came out with that much tech at this price point. Zoom - sure. Strobel - I doubt it. Most signature shoes start off with the bare minimum. They usually don’t start getting the good tech until they reach the 5th or 6th shoe, and even then, it’s not guaranteed.
how do you know price point? no one has said this is a lower priced sig

Back
Top Bottom