Jordan Tatum 1

I don't hate them. I actually really like how unique the exaggerated midsole is from the arch through the forefoot with the cut out panels. That being said, they had a big swing and a miss at the heel area. It starts to look cheap back there with the slapped on jumpman. Can't tell me this wouldn't be way more clean if it were blacked out
Screenshot_20230112_174338_Gallery.jpg

I like the first look. Looks more like a signature than the Luka 1 to me. Recently saw the Zion 2s on feet in person (Duke color way) and was pleasantly surprised at how good they looked. Keeping an eye out for more color ways on the Zion. These are gonna be on my radar as well. JB is doing this gen better than the last I feel like (CP, Melo)

1)Tatum 1
2) Zion 2
3) Luka 1

I like the first look. Looks more like a signature than the Luka 1 to me. Recently saw the Zion 2s on feet in person (Duke color way) and was pleasantly surprised at how good they looked. Keeping an eye out for more color ways on the Zion. These are gonna be on my radar as well. JB is doing this gen better than the last I feel like (CP, Melo)

1)Tatum 1
2) Zion 2
3) Luka 1
I agree that it looks more like a sig then the Luka for sure. Much more distinctive.

I think I will probably like these. This cw is not for me though. I'm sure they'll be plenty more to my liking.

I agree that it looks more like a sig then the Luka for sure. Much more distinctive.

I think I will probably like these. This cw is not for me though. I'm sure they'll be plenty more to my liking.
Yeah this is a discount color way from what I can see. I see plenty of Concepts collaborations in Tatums signature future and I’m here for it. Concepts produces some of the best color ways IMO. Kyrie 5/6/7 all come to mind.

He lyin
This reminds me of LeBron with the first leaks of the LeBron 17 reps. He tweeted “Close but no cigar” and the final product was essentially what had leaked except the authentic pair obviously looked cleaner/better.

Yeah I believe that. Busted *** pic lol very rare seeing a leak like this and thinking wow that’s perfect or anything

The second slide in this one has video of Tatum making the claim that the leaked picture isn't real.

Back
Top Bottom