Jordan Tatum 1

Those white ones are so clean, but I know I couldn't. White shoes and I just don't end well.

Mustang:

1680923988696.jpg
1680923993467.jpg
these are clean

Shoes feel good man honestly. I’m impressed for this price point. They’re very light. Like Kobe 8ish light. I highly recommend going down .5 the front has extra space in toe box. If you slide your foot up your back have extra space. The traction at my indoor court was fine. I wasn’t sliding like nightwing described. Very impressed

Thanks for the info and I'm happy to hear that they're a good sho and that you're impressed !

I'll gladly take an 11.5. For whatever reason the size difference in boxes between 11.5 to 12 be astronomical sometimes with Nike.

Same. My gripe with the 20s is that it’s no good when I use elite or NBA stance socks, and so I settle with dri-fit socks (which, unfortunately, hurt my toes or at worst, callouses).

I've been playing basketball much more now than in the past and I've noticed callouses on my toes.

When I never had that in the past.

Is it the socks and shoes or just because of more play? :rolleyes

Not gonna lie. These are selling better than I expected. Was gonna hold off so I could try for the Celtic 1s later this week. Plan was to circle back for these, but it looks like sizes are selling out faster than I thought. Might have to rethink my strategy.

Not gonna lie. These are selling better than I expected. Was gonna hold off so I could try for the Celtic 1s later this week. Plan was to circle back for these, but it looks like sizes are selling out faster than I thought. Might have to rethink my strategy.
I have no idea, just an opinion but first release cw tend to sell out quickly. I might consider doing the opposite and coo these first and circle back on the Celtic one considering that CW are more for die hard Celtic fans. But 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom