Jordan Tatum 1

Ehh I think it’s the fact it’s not anything new. Like yea there may be different angles pictured or whatever, but it’s still the same thing we’ve seen. Plus the same shoe has been posted a few times within the last page or two. It makes the thread feel redundant.

Says the guy who whine the most because someone hurt his precious little feelings…. Not to mention reporting someone….

that's why I ignored this guy already, he's slow on Info "news" anyway

Oh it's Dongdan color way:

1684374220644.jpg

I'm looking forward to the ridiculous hypocrisy or double standards with posting content now because someone else rehashed identical pictures that were previously posted in a magnified form but there won't be flak with his content like how there's flak with what I post.

I'm wondering why it's OK for someone else to post additional photos that are similar, but it's a problem when I do it.

Since people want to constantly say redundancy about me, what about others who do the same?

Apparently you don’t actually look at the crap you are posting… you’re literally rehashing the same pics from different accounts ….
Stop playing the victim, NT Karen

Last edited:
Lol Some that do it every once in a while, opposed to an individual who does it consistently and repeatedly in majority of threads he visits. Seems pretty self explanatory to me 🤷‍♂️

Your obsession with me and my posts isn't good for you. Get off my nuts please.

So that other person didn't rehash the same pics that were previously posted on here just because they were in a magnified format?

I'm looking forward to the ridiculous hypocrisy or double standards with posting content now because someone else rehashed identical pictures that were previously posted in a magnified form but there won't be flak with his content like how there's flak with what I post.

I'm wondering why it's OK for someone else to post additional photos that are similar, but it's a problem when I do it.

Since people want to constantly say redundancy about me, what about others who do the same?

I know you wont listen, but honestly

(1) if you just posted whatever pics you found, without reposting pics that had just recently been posted, without posting IG links every single time, I don't think anybody would have an issue.

I can dm you how I do it if you want. There's a way to get images from ig links. I do it "by hand" but there's probably even websites that allow you to do it faster or easier. The way I know how to do it is a pain, but it works most days.

I love the pics and I think we all do, but it's a pain in the *** to try to look through those pics on mobile or zoom in, and even on desktop it sometimes is a pain cause you can't look at more than one pic at the same time. The videos would be a problem, but most times the pics are what we want anyway, and more easily saveable/shareable.

---

(2) If you updated the Original Posts of threads you made, made threadmarks, kept release dates and product codes updated in an organized way, the hate for your posts would vanish overnight and all the drama would be gone. You've probably started 5 out of every 10 threads on NT for new shoe releases the past year or two. Taking care of the threads, perhaps do a compendium post where you summarize the dates and colorways upcoming, or even just be diligent with updating the thread titles to reflect some new or interesting information about each release once you or someone else notes in inside the thread.

You have some pretty good options here to make NT a better site. Up to you. Take care.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Far from the only one here that has said anything about you (ones who have been much ruder to you than I ever have lol) yet I’m the only one you target. Who’s on who’s exactly? If anyone has an obsession here it might be the one constantly posting IG posts throughout multiple threads. Social media can be a toxic place, be safe.

Good to see you writing like you used to write on here before grammatically robotic on here. :lol:

Last edited:
I know you wont listen, but honestly

(1) if you just posted whatever pics you found, without reposting pics that had just recently been posted, without posting IG links every single time, I don't think anybody would have an issue.

I can dm you how I do it if you want. There's a way to get images from ig links. I do it "by hand" but there's probably even websites that allow you to do it faster or easier. The way I know how to do it is a pain, but it works most days.

I love the pics and I think we all do, but it's a pain in the *** to try to look through those pics on mobile or zoom in, and even on desktop it sometimes is a pain cause you can't look at more than one pic at the same time. The videos would be a problem, but most times the pics are what we want anyway, and more easily saveable/shareable.

---

(2) If you updated the Original Posts of threads you made, made threadmarks, kept release dates and product codes updated in an organized way, the hate for your posts would vanish overnight and all the drama would be gone. You've probably started 5 out of every 10 threads on NT for new shoe releases the past year or two. Taking care of the threads, perhaps do a compendium post where you summarize the dates and colorways upcoming, or even just be diligent with updating the thread titles to reflect some new or interesting information about each release once you or someone else notes in inside the thread.

You have some pretty good options here to make NT a better site. Up to you. Take care.
I’d be all on board for this. On mobile IG doesn’t even show up for me on the threads. Just white loading boxes that I have to click on and launch the IG app. Don’t want to go through that for multiple posts.

Some of it is just reading and keeping up with your own thread. Some of the IG posts and pics are literally the same exact pics that were posted a post or two before it.

therealest1 therealest1

my problem with you, and don't take this personally, is that the majority of your posts are just instagram links. you don't really provide anything meaningful to the discussion. i love reading what people have to say about a sneaker. i don't need to see the same sneaker in 5000 different angles from 200 different IG accounts. just because there's photos available of a particular sneaker doesn't mean they need to be shared. a lot of the stuff you post i've already seen on instagram or i've seen it in another thread because you spam the same post across multiple threads. kobe's, for example, you'll post the same link in the general kobe thread and then in the respective kobe thread for that particular model number. it appears that you just sit on IG all day and spam every single thread on this forum with IG links.

it's extremely annoying and according to the rules, which i read because i received an infraction for speaking about something that the owner didn't like, it clearly state the following, but for whatever reason, the mods of this forum don't enforce it.

2. "Free posts", or posting solely for the purpose of boosting your post count is not allowed. Many people judge member's credibility based on post count, so we ask that you obtain your post count legitimately. Furthermore, free posts waste server space and ISP bandwidth unnecessarily. Topics in violation of this rule will be locked or deleted without discussion. Repeated or consistent violation of this rule will result in banishment.

this is why people have a problem with you and unfortunately, we can't block you because you're the thread started in a lot of threads and those disappear for viewing.

Fellas, it’s Friday. Chill out. Save the vitriol for resellers, ugly shoes, and shoes we can’t buy because they’re only PEs. Lol

Back
Top Bottom