1692836633579.jpeg

1692836643018.jpeg

1692836654974.jpeg

1692836664643.jpeg

1692836672302.jpeg

1692836686583.jpeg

1692836696418.jpeg

1692836707359.jpeg

The Black and Green ones are fire with or without the socks. Damn shame what could've been with this model.
meaning the fit issues for some?
My feet are good with them, but I am not in the best shape to wear them full court for 2 hours. I play on a crap tile (no forgiveness) court. I need a more full length supportive cushioning and fit.

If I was a forefoot majority player, or younger (lol), I'd love these. Still like em and will wear for shootarounds, workouts.. etc

meaning the fit issues for some?
My feet are good with them, but I am not in the best shape to wear them full court for 2 hours. I play on a crap tile (no forgiveness) court. I need a more full length supportive cushioning and fit.

If I was a forefoot majority player, or younger (lol), I'd love these. Still like em and will wear for shootarounds, workouts.. etc

I actually am a forefoot player, but before there was ever a review on here, a guy I play with used em a couple games and said nah he was sending them back. And he's the only other person besides me that gets multiple shoes like I do. Most guys I play with have a 3-4 shoe rotation tops for a season. So after I saw people's issues with the quality (ripping on first use) and the whole thing where people were having injury or rather pain issues with them, I just couldn't do it. I aint got time, lol.

I have 0 problem rockin/playing in a shoe that nobody cares about, hell check the Russ thread :lol: But after a number of reports sometimes you have to take other people's word for it that the stove is hot rather than getting burnt yourself.

The Black and Green ones are fire with or without the socks. Damn shame what could've been with this model.
I always loved this kind of colorway. it's about time I found something as green/black/white like this since the Wahlburgers.

I actually am a forefoot player, but before there was ever a review on here, a guy I play with used em a couple games and said nah he was sending them back. And he's the only other person besides me that gets multiple shoes like I do. Most guys I play with have a 3-4 shoe rotation tops for a season. So after I saw people's issues with the quality (ripping on first use) and the whole thing where people were having injury or rather pain issues with them, I just couldn't do it. I aint got time, lol.

I have 0 problem rockin/playing in a shoe that nobody cares about, hell check the Russ thread :lol: But after a number of reports sometimes you have to take other people's word for it that the stove is hot rather than getting burnt yourself.
they seem to have similar injury prone shoe issues as the PG4s. I like the PG4s as well as far as comfort goes but that sinking/unstable midfoot support or lack of is just punishing for someone who has plantar fasciitis issues. it didn't help that the durability is shot as well.

Back
Top Bottom