1691454756807.png

1691454773323.png

1691454790939.png

1691454833352.png

1691454850916.png

1691454866423.png

1691454915313.png

Denim's are available at L&H:

Might be my favorite colorway so far, these are great...

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 34
  • thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    213 KB · Views: 32
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 21
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 22
  • thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 274
  • thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 282
I'm glad it's not just me. Nothing against the man himself, but his tats are extremely off-putting. There's almost no flow to them, more like a billboard.
it's his home, street intersection, god's son. etc. how is that off putting? nothing offensive there and it's covered by his jersey

Love that colorway. Too bad they wreck your feet
I've actually seen a bunch of people wearing out and about, even the younger generation. the full family sizing and price point def made the shoe accessible. don't think any wearability is causing the lack of fan purchasing.

while I agree from a design standpoint I feel like they went too extreme with the midsole and split stroebel set up.

I actually don’t see them out too often. We shall see though once school starts next week.

seen kids at the pool with beat up and dirty white blue STL pairs, have that slip on and off heel too. So dirty they looking like another color :rofl:

Lol at judging tattoos. His body, so he can put whatever he wants on it. What may seem silly to you may carry tremendous significance to him. I once commented on someone’s tattoo, saying it looked like a bunch of scribbles. Turns out that dude’s son had passed, so he had one of his son’s drawings inked on to him. I felt like such an ***.

So yeah, Tatum getting his shoe inked may seem corny to you, but getting his own signature shoe has probably been a lifelong dream for him, so I understand why he would do it.

it's his home, street intersection, god's son. etc. how is that off putting? nothing offensive there and it's covered by his jersey

I'm speaking purely from a visual standpoint. Off-putting in the sense that the lines, angles, styles, placement, etc just look weird to me. I already said I have nothing against the man himself. He's accomplished so much and has a lot to be proud of, and obviously his own body is his canvas to do with as he pleases.

But just like any other form of art, it's open to comment and criticism. I have loads of tattoos myself, most of which I'm sure people would think are dog ****.

Back
Top Bottom